Jeremias

'Pablo...' I sighed.

'No, Angie. Maybe this was a good day, and I hope it will remain forever like this but I know it won't. He will hurt you in another way. I want you to talk about it with someone and I found someone really good.'

I hugged him and started to cry. 'I can feel how you lost weight.' He said as he had his arms around my waist.

'I will be fine, don't worry.'

'Don't worry? I love you, of course I worry. Her name is Emma and she can handle situations like this really well, it helped me.'

'With what?'

'With you.' he whispered.

'Why... why didn't you tell me?'

'I didn't want to offend you, it wasn't your fault.'

'Omg.' that hit me, I know I hurt him but not so badly.

'Okay, I will follow your advice... for once.' He laughed.

'Yeah that would be the first time. '

I smiled.

'Yeah, that is what I want to see, your beautiful smile.'

'I love you, best friend.'

'I love you, too.'

'Soo..... our first lesson today, will be together.' I looked at my schedule.

'Yes, I decided to mix some lessons so that we can work together on the show, it is more efficient. You will pay attention to the vocal and I to their performing.'

'Good idea.'

We walked to the stage and we started with 'Euforia.'

During lunch I went to the hospital.

'Angie!'

'Hey sweetheart. How are you? How is your leg doing?'

'Good. My head isn't hurting anymore, and I can leave in 2 days and walk with crutches, so I won't miss many lessons in the Studio, except for dancing. Did I miss a lot today?'

'Great! We did 'Euforia' today. You can practise it yourself if you want. Let me hear your beautiful voice.'

We sang Euforia together and Violetta sang it alone and I gave her backup.

German walked in, clapping in his hands and smiling.

I smiled back at him.

'Do you need anything Vilu?'

'No dad, thanks.'

'Okay, I need to tell you something. Esmeralda and I are going to marry.'

'Omg omg omg dad! Congratulations!' Violetta tried to jump on her bed but her leg was still stuck and she gave her father a hug.

'Congratz German!' I faked a smile and hold back my tears. There was this big lump in my throat.

'Hey Violetta, I have to go back to the Studio. I will leave you alone so you can enjoy this moment.'

'Okay, Angie. I love you. You know that right?' She emphasized the I and I understood what she meant.

'Yeah I know. I love you too. Bye and congratz again, German, also to Esmeralda.'

'Thanks Angie!' He smiled his biggest smile and I could see his eyes sparkle. It hurt but I love to see him happy like that. I made a picture of that smile in my head walked to the car, heading back to the Studio.

I walked to the teacher's lounge. Everybody was there.

'Antonio. I have some good news! You don't need to pull off Violetta's name  on the list of the end show! She will be out of the hospital in 2 days... she only won't be able to dance for a few weeks but that is all.'

'Oh thank god, she is one of the bests. That is such a great news Angie!'

I went to sit on the chair and thought about German. I couldn't see him marrying her, I accepted that it will never be me, but not her! He could marry everyone in the world but not her. I am still convinced that she isn't who she says she is. I needed to leave. I had to leave, not this place, but this country. I will only be hurt more and more, I could keep in touch with Violetta and my friends through Skype. But where do I go? I love France, Paris is my favorite place in the world.

'ANGIE, ARE YOU THERE?' Antonio almost screamed. I woke up from my daydream.

'uh..'

'I was wondering if you had any new ideas for the end show.'

I looked at Pablo for some support.

'Angie and I had a really good lesson this morning and we were thinking about a show in which the students interact with the audience.'

Pablo said.

'Okay, great, I will write it down.'

The bell rang. I throw him a 'thankyou' look and stood up.

After my last lesson I went back to the teacher's lounge to take my stuff. Pablo would probably be the only one in there. Today is our longest day, we are here the earliest and the latest.

'Pablo, I need to tell you something.'

'Me too, but you go first.'

'I want to resign.'

'Angie...' He looked at me shocked.

'I just appointed a new teacher! Jeremias come in!'

I turned around. I saw him, he was handsome. He reminded me of him, they had so much alike. I suddenly, didn't want to go away anymore.