The truth is coming out, or not?

I needed to leave this house as soon as possible. I cried for a little while, not too long, as that would look suspicious. I walked to Vilu's room, hearing the sound of German and Esmeralda laughing in the background. Come on, Angie, keep going I told myself.

'Vilu, Vilu, Vilu! Wake up!'

'Angieee.... no... ANGIE!'

'You missed your first lessons!'

'Uh what...? What are you doing her- HOLY MOLY. IS IT THAT LATE.'

'Yeah. Come on, get out of your bed. You didn't answer your phone and I thought something had happened so I came.'

'Awwwwh Angie!' She smiled

'Hahaha Vilu, come as fast as possible. I have to go, otherwise I will get a lecture from Pablo I guess. See you!'

'See you!'

I looked downstairs... nobody was there. They were probably in the kitchen, so I chose the front door. I opened it and when I wanted to close it, someone grabbed my hand.

'Angie! Thanks for coming.' German had grabbed my hand and pulled me back in the house. I wanted to leave, but him touching me, felt so good.

'No problem.' I freed myself from his grip, but he grapped my arm this time.

'I am sorry, you had to see that.'

'What?' I said, knowing what he was talking about but wanting to hear it from himself, maybe I could discover some disappointed in his voice because of the fact that they kissed.

'It might be hard to see me kissing with another woman, after Maria..'

after Maria, and me.... and me... and me...

'Only Maria?'

'And Jade.'

'Whatever.' He didn't know, he didn't see how much he hurted me. I quickly tried to leave but couldn't leave without mentioning Esmeralda's name.

'I don't trust her. I think you deserve better.'

I walked to the Studio, tears streaming down my face. 10 minutes were left of my supposed to be lesson, and after that, there was a break. I wasn't in the mood to be confronted with anyone. I walked into my classroom and closed the door.

The only way I could calm myself was to sing. I started to sing 'Hablas si puedes', realising I could find myself perfectly in that song, totally related to the situation. I wish I could just tell him that I love him.

'Angie!' Pablo walked in. 'You cried.'

'No, I didn't.' I faked a smile.

'Yes you did. I can see through it, Angie. I know you too good for that. Is everything okay with Violetta?'

'Yes, yes, she just overslept and turned off her phone.'

'So it is German.'

'No.' I said but I know that he would also see through this.

'It is. Angie... how could you possibly love someone that much? What happened?'

'He... ' I didn't dare to speak to words out loud... afraid to have a mental breakdown. 'Pablo, I...' trying again.

I couldn't say it. I couldn't.

Pablo put the curtains down, so that nobody would be able to look into the classroom.

'Angie?!!!'

'He was kissing Esmeralda.'

I cried, I cried so hard that students who passed by, would have probably heard me.

'Ogod Angie... I am so sorry. Don't you think, you should tell him how you feel right now... before it is too late.'

He hugged me.

'He doesn't feel the same way anymore, Pablo. He doesn't. I think he has never forgiven me for lying to him. I can't. I am afraid to hear him saying that it is over for him, because then it would be reality.'

'You can't lock up those feelings, Angie.'

'I can.'

'No, you can't.'

'Pablo... I have to tell you something.. to confess something, and you are not gonna be happy about it.'

'ANGIE. OOH THERE YOU ARE, HOPEFULLY I DIDN'T DISTURB YOU GUYS.' Violetta walked in, and said it a tone like she just snapped a couple kissing.

Pablo looked at me with his 'what-is-this-all-about' -look.

'It doesn't matter, Vilu. What's up?'

'Yeah I don't know. I need your help with finishing the song.'

'If you are done, I want to talk to you in the teacher's lounge, Angeles.' Pablo said.

O god, I think he understood it, he never called me by my full name.

Pablo left, with a look I couldn't describe. I looked at him as he walked away and then turned my face to Violetta.

'Did I say something wrong?'

'No, no, no.'

'Okay.'

When I helped Violetta, I went to the teacher's lounge. I was nervous. This could ruin our friendship, or at last damage it badly.