Life is unfair

I took my stuff and I walked home. I was really tired but it was better to leave. I felt like I lost everything in my life. Life was so unfair. I love him so much, but we are not meant to be together I guess. I went back to the day I told German I loved him, the day he was about to marry Jade. Luckily he didn't, even though I don't know if Esmeralda is so much better.

'Angie!' I was about to leave the house when he shouted my name. Violetta was so devastated about German marrying Jade and missing the show that she left home. He went on..

'Thanks that you brought her back home. but what was the lie?' I had to convince Violetta that I would do what she said in order to get her home.

'The lie was that we would stop your wedding.'

'Can I ask you how?'

'What do you want to hear German. Do you hope that I say something so you can get out of it. Would it make any difference if I look into your eyes and say 'i love you'?'

'No, that wouldn't make any difference.'

Then I remembered that night I dreamt about him after the day we kissed and I told Olga that I dreamt of a prince and that German walked in and when Olga left us alone he said: 'Am I your prince?'

When he said that he couldn't stop thinking about our kiss. Where did it all go? He was being so rude now. That lie of me being Maria's sister changed him into someone I didn't know... what did I do? Pablo was right all the time... and still I am not listening to him. But he is with Esmeralda right now. It hurts too much

When I came home, I immediately went to bed and fell asleep.

Another at the studio laid ahead the next day.

'Angie, where were you this morning?' Violetta asked.

'Sorry, love. I left really early this morning because ...'

'Angie. You don't have to lie to me. I know you don't like the fact that Esmeralda is living with us.'

'It is not that.'

'Can I ask you a question? and I want you to answer it totally honest...'

'Depends on it.'

'Are you still in love with dad?'

'uhh Violetta...' She looked at me very serious and sad. I didn't want to lie to her, no more lies.

'Yes.' I whispered.

She hugged me.

'I am so sorry Angie. But why are you with Pablo then?'

'I am not, but don't tell German. Jackie was jealous because she thought Pablo and I were kissing, but it was just Gregorio trying to cause some fights. Nothing happened.'

'So you left because you couldn't stand seeing Esmeralda only growing closer to dad?'

'and to you. I really don't trust her Vilu, she is hiding something. I swear.'

'Maybe you are just hurt, Angie, and you judge everyone around dad right now. I shouldn't worry about it.'

'You are right, I want him to be happy.'

'Awwwh Angie.' She hugged me. Then she stood up and looked at her watch.

'I have to go my lesson is about to start.'

'I love you Vilu!'

'I love you Angie!'

I walked to the teacher's lounge.

'Good morning Angie!'

'Good morning Pablo!' I sighed. He is going to give me a lecture if I tell him that I still didn't tell German the truth... so before he could say anything I started.

'Pablo, I know. I slept bad. I don't need a lecture right now, otherwise I am going to cry. He literally said to Esmeralda yesterday that he doesn't care about me anymore, and that he doesn't know me. So telling the truth won't make any sense.' I sighed.

'Angie...'

'No Pablo, I don't want to hear it.'

'Okay, I am sorry. I just think you need to see someone, to be able process things and to continue with your life. I know that I shouldn't say this, but I can see that you have lost a lot of weight, and you don't look healthy anymore... That is all I was going to see. I see you later.'

Pablo closed the door and left me alone.

He was right, again. I haven't been eating properly lately. He is noticing things he shouldn't. Fuck.

On my way home, my phone rang. It was German. I picked it up, in case it was something with Violetta.

'With Angie.'

'Angie, Angie, Angie....' his voice sounded vulnerable. I was scared.

'You need to help me.. something bad happened. '