Reunited with the past

It was him. What was he doing here.

He caught my eye. I caught his weddingring on his finger. I didn't see Esmeralda anywhere.

He stood up, and so did I... but not in his direction.

'Angie, what are you doing?' Julian shouted.

'Angie- please wait! Angie please wait!'

German took my arm and pulled me in but I fought back.

'Hey! Let go of her!' Julian slapped German's hand away.

But German and I looked directly at each other.

'Let me explain.'

'I am done with your excuses, you got them all the time. Then it is Jade, then it is me being Maria's sister, then it is Esmeralda, now it is what? Jeremias? I am so done German. I forgave you for the fact that you kept hiding Violetta for 15 years and you never forgave me for being your sister-in-law. You pushed me away. I was getting better. But you put me down again.'

I turned around.

'Angie! What do you want me to do? I know you still love me. You want to say that you want me to leave right now, but you know that you don't.'

'What do you want from me? You are married for God's sake. Wait, what. Are you kidding me... are you on your honeymoon? and you want to hear from me that I love you or what? I don't get it and I don't want to get it. I estimated you so much better, but you are being and getting more pathetic with the time. You don't even deserve me.'

'Angie? What are you doing here?'

'I live here remember, I better ask what you are doing here, Esmeralda?'

'We are on our honeymoon. I didn't know you live here, German didn't tell. Is this your boyfriend?' She faked a smile. She know that wasn't my boyfriend because I still loved German. That bitch.

'What a suprise and no.'

'But who wouldn't want to be her boyfriend. She is so beautiful and talented and sweet.' I looked at Julian. That was so cute. I didn't know if he really thought about me like that or if he just wanted to help me, to make German jealous or so. German folded his arms.

'I am off. Have fun on your honeymoon. Owh and I will keep an eye on Violetta. Bye!'

Now I turned around and nobody stopped me. I saw from the corner of my eyes that Julian walked next to me with his eyes focused on the ground.

'I guess I know why you are here.'

'Yeah.' I was so angry and so sad at the same time.

'Thanks for saying that, did you mean that?'

'Huh what?'

'That I am beautiful and talented and sweet.' I blushed. We passed the Eiffle Tower. The lights made it sparkle.

'Yeah you are.'

'That does a lot of good to me.'

'That was the meaning.'

I smiled and he smiled back.

'Do you want to watch a movie tonight at my house? Then you can focus on someone's life than yours?'

'I like the idea.'

We walked to his apartment.

A dog jumped up to my legs.

'Pffiet. Fabio!'

'Awh, is his name Fabio? He is so cute?'

It was a puppy golden retriever. I adored it immediately.

I inspected his apartment. It was pretty modern, but in a rather awesome way.

I saw a picture and picked it up. It was a pic of him and a girl. I didn't dare to ask who it was. Maybe it affected him.

'What do you want to watch?'

'Uhmm... I don't know.'

'That is my sister, she died a few years ago.'

'Mine died too.' I said sadly.

We weren't in the mood to watch a movie anymore because of the topic so we talked and talked until midnight. It was a very nice evening, I didn't drink that much, but Julian insisted to walk with me on my way home.

'Till tomorrow!' I said and gave him a kiss on his cheeks.

'See ya!' and he kissed one of my hands.

I walked into my apartment and I heard a voice coming out of nowhere.

'Are you sure that he isn't your boyfriend?' and then I felt someone grabbing my waist from behind.