The accident

I slowly stood up from the couch.

'What?' I said.

'This must be a mistake.' German said.

'No, I got a message from the Mayor to send it over here.' I walked to the other side of my apartment. I didn't need to hear this. Tears were streaming quietly down my face.

'No, No, No... My "wife" is in the illusion that we are going to marry, but I want to divorce. She is really trying to do everything, to continue it. I am sorry. I can't accept those. Have a great day.'

'Okay, same to you.'

German closed the door.

'How could she?' Violetta screamed.

'Angie, come here.' German said.

I was staring at the window. German walked to me.

'Hey, Hey, Hey!' German turned me around.

'Ssssht!' He pulled me into a hug.

'I love you, and nothing or no one will ever change that.'

'What are we going to do?'

'Laugh, because Esmeralda will walk down the aisle tomorrow, with no man waiting for her. I won't go, what do you think?'

That made me laugh a bit, and reassured me.

'Okay.'

We stood there for a while until Violetta called me to go to the Music Makers.

I entered and I had a lesson with Pablo.

I noticed that Julian was trying to avoid me as much as he could.

But I wasn't the only one to notice.

'Is it just me or is Julian avoiding you?'

'He... uh..'

'What? Angie?'

'He confessed he has feelings for me but he saw us yesterday with German, you know.'

'Ooh god. But that isn't the reason you are looking so sad?'

'Esmeralda is convinced that she will marry with German tomorrow, she apparently arranged everything.'

'What? How?'

'I don't know. Someone from the mayor came and he handed German the wedding papers. It was pretty scary.'

'Do you trust him?'

'I do, I just don't trust her.'

'It will be alright. Just think about only you two.'

'You are right.'

'Dear Angie, I want to take you tonight on our first date. To prove that you are the one.'

I smiled. Pablo and German were right, everything would be alright.

'It is German, right? You should see your smile. I am so glad you are happy.' He touched my shoulder.

'Come on. Our lesson is about to start.' I said. Still smiling, from her till Tokyo.

--------------------- time skip --------------

I was home early. German was trying to get some new clients from Paris, he wants to get some new projects, especially different projects from the one he has now.

I changed clothes and chose the same dress I wore when German and I kissed for the first time. I put on some fresh make-up and I was packing my things in my bag when German came in. I walked out of our room and saw how he was staring at me. I blushed.

'I will never forget that dress.' He grabbed my waist and I seemed like I floated. He took us to the kitchen and kissed me.

'I can't resist my feelings anymore.' He repeated my words after we stopped kissing.

I smiled. I love him so much.

'Let's go.' I grabbed his hand and we went out.

We went to some cute sushi restaurant, which had a cute garden, with lights and trees, and it looked so romantic. He chose a table and took out the chair for me.

'Thank you.'

'Do you remember that time last summer, after Jade and before Esmeralda when we all went to diner with the 5 of us and that waiter was flirting with you to the max?'

'Were you jealous mr. Castillo?'

'to the max.'

'So sir, madam, what do you want to drink and to eat tonight?' The waiter asked.

'Ladies first.' German said. I blushed again but nobody could see it because it was pretty dark. German didn't know that he actually chose one of my fav restaurants in Paris, so I immediately knew what I wanted.

'For me, a white wine and the tempura roll, please.'

'Don't you need to see the menu card first?' German asked suprisingly.

'No' and I winked.

'Okay, I choose the same as her. Thank you.... How?'

'You chose my fav restaurant.'

'Noway.'

'You did.'

'Of course, I did. Did you really think that I didn't know that this is your fav restaurant... I do my research.'

'And who is your research?'

'My ultimate smart brain.'

'Yes, that would be it.' I said sarcastically, he knew I was joking. German was really smart, but I was still curious.

'Come onnn.. who was it?'

'I don't know, I was kidding. I just chose, it looked perfect. No wonder, you have been here before. You are perfect too, and I know you blush right now. I love you.'

'I love you so much.'

The sushi was great as always, and we both were a bit tipsy so we took the cab back. I had such an amazing night. He was the best

'Thank you, for making me happy again, really happy.' He said as we laid next each other in bed that night. But I fell asleep as soon as he tried to kiss me and his laughter was the last thing I heard.

The next morning, it was only 2 days before the show.

German was gone before I woke up, I didn't know where he was. I probably had left a note on the table. I changed and I saw that Violetta was still sleeping. I had an early meeting because of the show.

I walked to the kitchen to grab a banana and saw that German indeed had left a note.

'I got an important meeting. I might get 4 new clients! Pray for me! I will see you tonight. Don't worry about Esmeralda! I love you!'

I smiled, I hope he will get to convince them.

I took my car and went to the meeting.

I met Pablo when I walked in.

'How was your date?'

'Good.'

'Great.' I smiled and he smiled too.

'I am glad I have you as my best friend. Come on!'

The meeting was until lunch and then we would have the final rehearsal over here, tomorrow we would do everything on stage and then the show was the day after tomorrow.

The meeting ended, and as soon as I walked out I got a text.

I really hoped it was German with some really good news, but I didn't recognize the phone number.

'German had an accident, he lies at the end of the Eiffle Tower. I can't call anyone because my prepaid is almost empty. You need to help him, otherwise he will die.'

My heart bonked out of my chest.