Jeremias part 2

He looked so beautiful, I couldn't stop starring.

'Angie!' Pablo shouted.

I woke up from my daydream and smiled.

'I am Angie.'

'I am Jeremias.' His voice, it sounded even a bit like him.

We shook hands and his hands felt good, like I just touched some precious things.

'Angie... did you just say that you are resigning?' Pablo looked at me with a confusing look.

'No, no, no I didn't.'

Jeremias, it is like I just found the light. Someone who will help me through anything.

'Yes you did.... why did you suddenly change your mind?'

'No, no, no Pablo. It doesn't matter I will tell you later.' and I winked at him.

I turned back to Jeremias.

'So, for what job did you apply?'

'A music teacher. I will assist Alberto.'

'Okay! Great! Do you like it so far or did you just came in?'

'I just came in but I definetily like it so far.'

'Okay, so my lesson will start. Pablo, I have to talk to you later about what we are going to do with the show now Violetta can't dance and some other things! Bye Jeremias!'

I walked out. I felt reborn, a fresh start.

Maybe..  German marrying Esmeralda was some kind of sigh to move on...

if I could... maybe seeing Jeremias wasn't going to work. He reminds me way too much of German.

Some minutes before lunch, I already walked to the teacher's lounge to get my stuff so I could visit Violetta for the last time in the afternoon since she will be out of the hospital tomorrow.

Jeremias was there.

'Hey Jeremias! How was your first day?'

'Great! I love the job and the students are really talented. All of them are very unique in their own way!'

'Yes, they really are!'

'Who is this Violetta girl you were talking about with Pablo earlier?'

'Actually she is my niece, but she had an accident and is now in the hospital. But she will be alright.'

'Okay, I hope she will be.'

'She will, she will. She is a strong girl.' I smiled. 'I really have to go because I am going to visit her.'

'Okay, good luck I guess. See you later!'

'Yeah, see you later!'

I smiled so hard. He seems so nice, he just makes me smile without knowing why. Maybe because he seems like a relaxed and especially unmarried version of him.

I drove to the hospital and parked my car in the front of the hospital, only to see there...