Explanation

'Why do we always need an explanation German? I am tired of this!' I tried not to shout.

He pulled me back inside the my room to the wall. I know that I couldn't go anywhere because German was strong and trying to escape from his grip wouldn't work.

He took his phone out of his pocket.

'Esmeralda set us up.' He said.

'How do you mean?'

'Give me your phone.'

I gave it to him. What was he doing?

'You see. I got the same text as you, but then saying that you got an accident. I panicked, Angie. I ran towards Esmeralda because I wanted to know what happened, where you were, if this was a joke. I care about you.'

I gasped, now he said that. It all made sense. That is why Esmeralda was standing there, and not German, why he was running. Why he asked if something or someone hurt me and why I was crying.

'You are right. I am sorry.'

'There is nothing to be sorry for.'

He leaned in to kiss me, but I turned away.

'What is wrong?' He took my face in his hands.

'I don't know. It is just what I said, we always need an explanation. If everyone is always trying to driving apart, maybe we are not meant to be together-'

He cut me off and kissed me. His lips were sweet and I loved the way they moved on mine. He always kissed me with so much passion like I was his life.

'I love you, and nothing and no one will ever drive me apart from you, except for you. If you want me to leave I will. I understand it and if you need time or space then I will accept that.' He said.

'Thanks.' My eyes were still watering.

He looked at me and walked over to take his suitcase and walked out of my room.

He throw one last look which made me sad. But I knew that this was for the best for now, I will see.

If it is meant to be, It will be.

I heard how he closed the door and I let myself fall on my bed.

I am glad I made this decisions, problems is all we know.

I don't how long I laid there but Violetta came in.

'Owh Angie!' She said with a sad voice. I opened my eyes.

'Hey Vilu!' She hugged me.

'I know both of you got troubles but you have to work them out. I mean, look at what you both have been through already! You belong together Angie!' German told her everything.

'I don't know if we belong together, Vilu.'

'You do, Angie. Believe me.'

'We will see.' and I gave her a little smile.

'Maybe, you should call Pablo, he was really worried, I am sorry. I told him everything. You were suddenly gone and when I wanted to go, he kinda heard me out.'

'Don't worry. I will talk to him when we got at the MM. We will make it for the last 2 rehearsal scenes. Come on.' I said and we both walked out.

Violetta talked about the first rehearsals they had and that it went pretty well.

We entered and walked to the stage. It looked really good.

'Angie, can we talk?' Pablo whispered from behind.

'I am not really in the mood to be honest.'

'Please.'

I sighed and walked with him.

'He did it again, did he?'

'No it wasn't his fault.'

'Of course. Angie, why don't you see it?'

'What do I have to see Pablo? He is a good man, and someone set us up and I thought wrong about him, just like you always do. He would never hurt me. I just need some time for myself and he accepted that.'

'Okay, if that is what you want.' and Pablo walked away. He just walked away because he didn't believe me.

'Pablo! Don't act so childish. You know pretty well I can handle these things.'

'I love you Angie and all I see is someone hurting you over and over again. What do you expect? You are handling things well? You have been crying yourself to sleep every night, you moved to another country because of him. I hate this Angie.'

'I love German, Pablo. I know it is hard but you need to accept that. That is the only reason you hate him.'

'I am sorry.'

'It is alright. I will be fine.' and I walked off. The same old tired discussion.

But there was one thing bothering me. I resigned over here because earlier I decided to go home with German, but what if it doesn't work out, I should stay in France then. That would be for the best.

I got until the show to decide the rest of my life.