Never stopping.

It was amazing. We couldn't stop. But a phone call interrupted us. German still had me beneath him and he let it like that, as he took out his phone from his pocket.

'It is Esmeralda.'

'Well I guess you also text her not to worry.'

'Why? Is someone craving for a kiss?' He smiled

'Incredibly.' We both laughed. It felt wrong actually cheating with him on Esmeralda but she treated me so bad that I didn't care.

He kissed me again, but I stopped.

'What is happening with us?'

'Something that should have happened a long time ago.'

I smiled. I never felt so happy in my life before, having no distanche between us.

He kissed the top of my nose and went down and kissed my neck.

'Actually, I never had sex with Esmeralda. She wanted to but I couldn't. And everytime we kissed, and was actually her we began.'

I melted a bit, he really was still in love with me.

'I think we misunderstood each other. I was hurt because of you and Esmeralda, and that of Pablo was actually also a misunderstanding that happened in the Studio and suddenly everyone thought we were back together. German, do you want to be with me?'

'For always!'

'Then what are going to do about Esmeralda? She isn't going to let you be with me, she will figure something out to break us apart again, and you are on a honeymoon with her.'

'I know, I will do everything to be with you if you want to, and I will never ever anything happen to you or to us.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes.'

'Prove it.' I was actually joking because I already believed him, but he took it seriously and he kissed me again, but now like fire. His hand want beneath my top and he started to undress me, and also hisself but there wasn't a moment when our bodies didn't touch, and he was still on the top of me.

'Isn't this actually what a honeymoon should be like?' German said with a smirk.

'Yes, but I am not your wife.'

'I will make you my wife if you want to, I will give you the time you need. I will prove you everyday that I love you with all my heart for the rest of my life.'

------------------------ sex alert ---------------------

as I didn't insist in anything, he went on.

'If you don't want it, then I won't.'

'I want nothing more in my life than you.'

He kissed me and he undid the last things until we were both naked.

He went in, and nothing in my life ever felt better than this.

He still kissed me with fire but the sex was slowly and with so much passion.

I moaned a bit.

'Do you like it, baby?'

'I dooo.'

He suddenly went faster, which made me moan harder.

'Germaannn.'

'Slow and fast. Both in 1, the best combination, to prove you the best I can that I love you so much.'

'Ogod.'

Now German also moaned.

'Angieee.' I kissed his neck, and then we had our climax.

------------------------- sex alert ------------------

'I love you to the moon and back.' I said to German.

'That is all I want and need to hear in my life.'

We looked into each others eyes.

'I regret the fact that I never had the balls to kiss you earlier.'

That made me laugh.

'Actually, you kissed me first, the very very very first time.'

'Yeah, with Jade. That was a huge mistake.'

'What are you going to do with Esmeralda? I mean if you love her more than me then just go.'

'I am not going to leave you, only if you want me too.'

'Never. Then what are you going to do?'

He took out his phone and dialled Esmeralda's number.

'Hey sweetheart! I am so sorry but don't worry. I met someone from work and we drunk something and discussed something from work. I am now at his hotel because he wanted to show me something. It is so late, I will stay here okay. I am so sorry, that I am not with you but I am really tired. Yeah.... yeah, yeah, I will be carefull.'

He hung up.

'I am going to stay with you tonight.'