roommates

sam's voice began to quiver.

"b-bobby? are you..." he choked out as he turned to dean.

"no relation to yours." you quickly said. "he was twenty seven and a truck driver. died in a car crash two years after i was born." dean sighed as his jaw clenched. the room was silent for a straight five minutes.

"i have no where to stay." you blurted out. "what am i supposed to do? i'm a low life waitress in the middle of nowhere with no one to live with and i can't pay the rent for my mom's house and i don't even want to go back there and-"

"hey, hey. it's going to be okay." sam said. his eyebrows pressed together and his face gave off the fakest smile ever.

"how? how can it be okay? it isn't and it-"

"you can stay with us!" sam interjected.

"what? i-"

"excuse us for a moment." dean said as he grabbed his brother's wrist and pulled him outside.

"sammy, what the hell?"

"dean, she knows about hunting, she survived a demon attack, and i don't know what'll happen if she stays here."

"but seriously, sam? we know nothing about her!"

"we know that she's lost her family and needs help. we even have extra rooms in the bunker- it won't be forever but just until she gets back on her feet."

"fine. but don't grow too found of her, she's practically becky!"

"we both know that's not true. come on." sam said as he walked back into the room.

"you know about as much as me as i know of you." you said. "what makes you think it's a good idea for us to be roommates?"

"correction," dean began, "you know all about us! remember, superfan99?"

"i read those in middle school! if i knew they were about actual people i would've-"

"you would've what? tracked us down?"

"no, i would've stopped reading to let you have your privacy!" the room fell silent. dean glanced at you, and then back down to his hands. 

"that's not what this is about anyways... this isn't about the books and it isn't about me- it's about finding the thing who killed gabe and my mom. we can save the drama for later." dean scoffed.

"we? there's no we princess. you aren't coming with us." dean said.

"like hell i am! either i kill this thing now or spend the rest of my life pissed i didn't!" you screamed. your fists clenched and your brows furrowed. you glared at dean.

"fine." dean said. sam got up,

"i think we have all we need. i'll ask sheriff jones if she can let you go, and we'll take you back to the motel with us and figure everything out there." you sighed. it was better than nothing. you nodded your head as sam and dean got up and left the room, the door slamming behind them.