night moves

sam comes over to you.

"y/n... what-"

"i don't know, i think..." your voice trails off. looking into his eyes, you're overcome. "i think he's confused. i mean, this entire thing has been hard on all of us. you've been pushing away your treatment and i haven't recovered from adam despite everyone's best efforts, and dean is used to the short end of the stick. i think things are just... hard." 

"yeah." he pulls you closer to him, and plants a kiss on your temple. "i love you, you know that?" 

"of course." 

"what... what you're doing... you can't go through with it." 

"i have to." 

"you don't. you really don't." the anger from his voice is gone and all that's left is exhaustion. but to you, it's much worse than anger. he sounds so drained. and you've drained him. "listen, i loved jess. i did. but... bringing her back? being with you is something entirely different. than it ever was with jess. she was wonderful. she was so sweet, but she lacked understanding. depth. you have all of that. you're just filled with... everything."

"sam, i-"

"no, look. i get it. he loves you. dean loves you, maybe like a sister, maybe not, but he does. but the love i have for you..." his eyes start to water. "i'd do anything for you. and i will." you exhale, putting your hand on his cheek. tracing his face. feeling his warmth for all it's worth. just looking at him causes a stirring in your loins. after everything... don't you owe him? don't you owe this to yourself? you lean in, kissing him. he lifts you onto his lap, and you wrap your legs around his waist. through pants, he asks, 

"are you sure?" 

"yeah- yes." you pull off his shirt, but start to fumble as it gets stuck around his head. you begin to giggle. he lets out a smile as he tears it off for you. "sorry." you whisper. he rolls his eyes with a grin as he flips you onto your back. his hands wander down your torso as he takes off your shirt. he begins to kiss your neck, sucking, biting, and licking. your hips match his movement as his hands travel down. as his hands touch you, you feel their warmth. your moans entice him as begins to move down. he unbuttons your pants as he pulls them down, kissing your inner thigh. 

"oh, sam!" you moan as he rips off your panties, as he massages your clit in slow, rhythmic circles. you start to feel heated, and your thighs begin to shake. he pulls himself away. 

"not yet." he chuckles, pulling himself back up to you. he unbuttons his pants, pulling them off. he quickly adjusts himself, and suddenly you feel him inside you. you gasp. at first, it hurts, but your body eases into it, until you find yourself heated again. your legs quiver as he thrusts a final time, and you find your release together.