goodnight

you scrolled down, searching for anything out of the ordinary. any possible case. luckily, you had some peace and quiet. considering it was midnight and the boys were fast asleep. you clicked on a page. it read,

"local man murdered in locked house, son says he it was monsters." you sighed. maybe a case? regardless, you'd present it to the boys with pride. you were desperate for their approval and after what happened with you and sam... well... nothing much happened. you kissed and you got awkward. it wasn't that you didn't like it, or that you didn't like him, you just didn't want to be another one of his 'girls.' either of the winchester's 'girls.' you weren't prepared to be a one night stand and bury your pain in sex. that just... wasn't you. you rubbed your eyes, trying to wipe the sleep from them.

"i needa get some sleep..." you mumbled to yourself, closing sam's laptop. you yawned as you stretched, exhausted and eager to feel the warm embrace of your blankets. you stumbled into your room and switched on the light. you jumped onto your bed and lay down, struggling to keep your eyes open.

"y/n?" you heard a voice ask. you jolted up.

"g- gabe?" you asked, seeing him stand at the end of your bed.

"why'd you leave me, y/n?"

"i- i'm sorry. i- i didn't mean to-"

"you did this to us." your mom said as she appeared behind gabe. "why didn't you try to save us?"

"i did, i just... i didn't know how. i'm- i'm so sorry-"

"sorry doesn't cut it." your mother growled.

"you're- you're not real." you said, trying to catch your breath. "you're dead. you're not real. this isn't real."

"tell me, y/n?" your mother smirked. "does this feel real?" gabe smiled as he pulled out a handgun and pointed it to your forehead.

"nighty, night sissy."