coming and going

you woke from a loud scream. you jumped up.

"sammy... sam!" you said as you shook him awake.

"yeah?" he groaned.

"someone's here!" you harshly whispered. you heard the scream again. sam got up, putting his hand protectively on your chest, holding you back from joining. he grabbed his shotgun off his nightstand and began to walk carefully into the living room where the screaming came from. you followed quietly behind him.

"hell friggin yes!" you heard dean scream. you both turned to each other and sighed. it was just dean. you walked into the living room.

"i found azazel!" he screams as he sees you, running over to you and lifting you up and twirling you in circles. he drops you and yells at sam, "i found that son of a bitch!" you and sam look at him amazed.

"that's... really?" sam says.

"yeah!" he screams.

"well, what are we waiting for?" you say. "let's go!" dean and sam stop to look at you.

"uhm... y/n..." sam mumbles.

"yeah?"

"you... can't... go."

"what? why?"

"cause it's too damn dangerous, that's why." you glare at both of them.

"i'm going." dean lightly chuckles.

"no, no you're not." you turn to sam, raising your left eyebrow. he gives you a forced half smile.

"honey..." he begins.

"don't. i am going whether you two like it or not!"

"no," you hear cas say behind you. "you're not." you feel the gentle pressure of his two fingers against the back of your head. you try to turn around to stop him. but before you can, everything goes black.