daydreaming

"hey baby." adam groans as he grazes his knife against your collarbone.

"please... don't..." you plead, your hands and legs restrained by metal chains. he straddles you and pulls down your pants, his erection digging into your thigh. he takes his knife and twirls it on his finger, pressing it lightly. small drops of his blood fall onto stomach. tears pool your eyes.

"please..." you beg again, your voice horse from dehydration. adam smiles, his eyes widening as he skins the knife deep into your neck.

you jump awake. where are you? what's going on? where's adam? your vision adjusts. you're in kansas. in the bunker. in sam's room. in sam's bed. you heavily sigh as you turn to sam. he's wearing a tight white shirt, outlining his abs and biceps, sleeping soundly to the right of you. you run your hands in his soft, long, brown hair. it softly glistens in the sunlight. he stirs awake after a minute or so.

"morning." he murmurs, looking up at you with a smile.

"good morning sammy." you say as you gently kiss his forehead. he sits up.

"did you sleep okay?"

"yeah. yeah, fine. you?"

"you aren't very convincing." he says, tilting his head to the side. you smile.

"guess not."

"wanna talk about it?" he reaches out to hold your hand. you pull away.

"i wanna talk about breakfast." you groan, getting up.

"care to join me or do you want to sit here moping about feelings?" you say. sam frowns.

"if i wanted to date my brother..."

"according to some you do!" you interupt. he groans.

"that's not what i'm saying!" you laugh.

"i'm not exactly like dean!" sam rolls his eyes.

"sure you aren't. you both just bury feelings, listen to the same music, eat the same food, and have the majority of each other's personality traits. but sure, you're not like dean." you glare at him.

"i'm not the one in love with an angel." sam raises an eyebrow at you.

"so you're part of-"

"yes, i'm in that part of fandom! when you grow up on supernatural..." your voice trails off. you remember all those years you were bullied for wearing an anti-possession necklace. all those years people called you a nerd and dumb ass for reading at breaks. jokes on them, you think. i'm the one dating sam fucking winchester.

"come on." you hold out your hand, giving him a soft smile. "let's get some breakfast."