the winchesters

you arrived at a lebanon, kansas in a little over twenty six hours after leaving california.

"is this it?" you asked.

"yeah." sam responded. you all walked into the bunker. you were taken aback. your jaw dropped.

"it's... it's..." you began to say.

"beautiful?" dean said.

"i was going to say huge, but that works too." sam showed you to your room.

"this is where you'll be staying; we have extra clothing and toiletries in the closet." he said, leaning on the door frame. he ran his fingers through his hair and looked to you.

"yeah, but do you have pads?" sam's face turned bright red.

"uhm... i don't..."

"better check." you interjected, closing the door in his face. you walked into the bathroom. you starred at yourself through the mirror, your shaky hands holding onto the brim of the sink.

"you don't deserve to be happy." you hissed at yourself. "they're dead. it's your fault." tears began to stream down your face. "if you stayed with gabe..." you paused. "if you stayed with gabe he wouldn't be dead!" you yelled. you collapsed to the floor in tears. you heard talking from outside.

"leave her alone." dean softly growled.

"but-"

"she lost her family, she's in a stranger's house, the last thing she needs is you bursting in there."

"dean,"

"if you really want someone to talk to her, let me do it." sam heavily sighed. you heard three rough knocks on the door.

"hey kiddo, you okay in there?" dean said. you sniffled and dried your tears with your sleeve. you got up from the floor and opened the door.

"what do you want?"

"just... are you okay?" sam piped in.

"always am. what's it to you?" they glanced at each other. you rolled your eyes and wiped you eyes and nose with your sleeve as you closed the door.

"wait, y/n!" sam said. you opened the door again. he handed you a pair of pajamas, shampoo and conditioner duo, soap, a towel among other things, and a box of pads.

"thanks." you took all the things in your arm. you carefully picked up the bar of soap.

"don't drop the soap." you chimed with a fake smile as you slammed the door. you walked back into the bathroom and turned on the hot water. you undressed, and starred at yourself in the mirrors. your curvy hips. your imperfect thighs. the scars on your stomach. your collarbone that hardly showed. you flipped back your hair and wiped your eyes, getting into the steamy shower and beginning to sob. not just for your family, but for you. the old y/n was gone. all that was left was it's empty shell; who's apparently living with the winchesters. the fucking winchesters. the caring winchesters. the hunter winchesters. but, what you didn't know now is that sam winchester; he'd be yours.