highway to hell

you hear adam smirks, the soft sound of his lips falling apart as air glides between his teeth. you try to focus on what's going on... trying to focus on the release of pressure from your wrists and the hand on your back. all your senses are... well... shit. nonfunctional in every sense. you're hardly able to make out as adam unbuckles you from your seat, pushing you to the ground. you groan as you fall to the floor. you see everything as a slow moving slide show... a quick image of everything around you, and then black. you feel strong hands flip you over. you hear the unbuckle of pants and a belt crash onto the floor. you feel your pants ripped off you. you hear adam moaning as you feel a sharp pain. you feel your flesh tear.

"no... stop..." you breathe out, trying to form the words. you're laid on your back as you feel adam inside of you. in, out. in, out. your whole body quakes, trembling with fear. you slip in and out of consciousness. not like this... it was never supposed to be like this. you back to see gabe watching you, smiling. smiling as adam is sprawled on top of you. smiling as if this isn't an injustice. smiling as if he never loved you. then, suddenly, everything goes black.

meanwhile, sam...

bright headlines. blurry stop lights. the roaring engine of the impala. he wipes away his tears gently with the back of his hand, the image of you engraved in his mind. sam's phone buzzes. another call from dean. twenty five voice mails. over thirty calls. he sighs as he finally picks up.

"sammy, where the hell are you?" dean growls.

"she's gone, dean. gone."

"like going mia is going to help anything! come on man, tell me where you're headed. i can meet you there-"

"shut up!" sam screams. "you don't understand, i can't loose her! i don't care if i spend the rest of my fucking life searching for her, i will!" dean sighs.

"just, don't do anything stupid." sam slams his phone shut, revving the engine before driving off.