gone

you scream in pain as adam sinks a knife slowly into your thigh. he smiles as you clench your teeth and fight back tears. when is this going to end? where is sam? your brain rattles in confusion, and fear takes over your body. yet, you try to remain strong. you've been with adam for what to seems to be months, but most likely has been only a day or two. every time you pass out from pain, adam electrocutes you awake. you're sweaty, exhausted, sleep deprived, and miserable. blood gushes out of your leg as he pulls the knife out. you wince; adam smiles. he brushes some of your hair out of your face, tucking it behind your ear. your face is pale and muscles weak. you struggle to keep your eyes open, because you know the second you close them, he'll probe you. 

"so... where are your precious boys now?" you glare at him.

"getting ready to gank your ass." you say with as much force and intimidation as possible. he lightly chuckles and turns away. you sigh deeply, but before you can catch your breath, he slams his knife into your right thigh. you screech in agony.

"next time," he whispers in your ear, "don't get smart with me."

back to the winchesters...

sam sighs as he fidgets with his phone. he dials your number, waiting for you to pick up.

"goddammit..." he mumbles when your voice mail sounds. he figures you're angry at him, but still haven't heard from cas. he lays his head back on his pillow. dean walks in, hot dog in hand.

"hey sammy."

"hi." he grunts.

"still haven't heard from cas?"

"yeah..." sam gets up and walks over to dean, taking a seat at the table. "it's been three days. there's no leads on this, we haven't heard from y/n or even cas... something's wrong here."

"tell me about it, they don't even have somewhere to get a damn burger in this town!" sam lightly chuckles, but then his face straightens again.

"dude, can you call cas? he's more likely to come."

"i doubt-"

"just, try it." dean rolled his eyes and begrudgingly closed his eyes and put his hands together, beginning to pray.

"dear cas, in heaven or wherever the hell... just..." before dean could finish his prayer, cas appeared before him.

"hello, dean." sam scoffed.

"where's y/n?" he asked. cas softly smiled.

"about that..." sam's face dropped.

"where the hell is she?" cas rocked from one foot to the other, awkwardly trying to explain.

"well, you see,"

"cas, where's y/n?" dean growled.

"she's... gone."