confusion

you woke up late in the morning. your head pounding, and your body warm. in a sleepy confusion, you tried to make sense of what happened last night. beside you, you heard a groan. you jolted to your left to see sam peacefully sleeping beside you. your eyes widened.

"whatthehellwhatthehellwhatthehell." you whispered to yourself as you creeped out of his bed, softly patting your body confirming you were still wearing clothing. you clenched your teeth and pursed your lips, stiffly moving as quick as you could to get the hell out of dodge.

"y/n?" sam groaned. you awkwardly turned to him. 

"yesthat'sme." you quickly mumbled.

"what are you doing in my room?"

"leavinggoodbye." you said as you ran out of the room, slamming the door behind you. you swiftly trotted to your room, jumping on your bed. you buried your face in your pillow, trying to refrain from screaming. you racked your brain for information- what was the last thing you remember from last night? you went into sam's room, he cried, you guys hugged and you attempted to comfort him then you fell asleep. so, nothing too serious but something big enough to make you embarrassed and awkward around him.

"jesus..." you mumbled to yourself. "you're twenty four, you should be more adapt to these kind of... situations." yet, you weren't. you were a twenty four year old virgin, who's hardly dated. it's not that you were against premarital sex, it's just that staying in one town your entire life doesn't exactly provide you with many options. but at least nothing 'weird' happened with sam... still, the awkwardness consumed your body. you lay on your bed, sprawled out and exhausted. you fluttered your eyes shut and began to fall asleep.