Chapter 10 (OFFICIAL FUll)

// ello we are going to try this again, im feeling that Daiki's theme song is Adorable As Hell, it just fits TRUST ME

  -Daiki Pov-

We made it to her house and she unlocked her house door with her key. Once we were in she sat down on the couch, and I made us hot chocolate. I sat the mugs on the coffee table, then brought over some blankets because it was cold. She cuddled up in the blankets and moved closer to me when I sat down. She too her hand out the blanket and reached for my hand. Once they were latched together I picked hers up and kissed her hand.

"So you don't remember anything about today?"

A frown formed on her face, "No, well nothing before the nurse"

I sat there for a few seconds, then I told her what happened. My eyes were closed, I couldn't bring myself to look at her.

"You know that wasn't me who said that"

I looked up because she spoke with such confidence.

"You know why?" She took her other hand out of the blanket and grabbed my other hand that was on my face, "It's because I wouldn't love anyone else besides you"

She was very confident, and that's why I loved her. She was confident in every thing she said.

"And that's why Omi can't between us"

"That's right!"

We fist bumped and then we turned on some random show. As soon as I put down the remote she climbed into my arms. I held on to her, and she snuggled into my chest. We laid on the couch and watched the show, then she looked up at me. I brushed back a piece of her hair that fell in front of her face. I started to hum a little love song to her, and she started to join in too. While she was humming she traced shapes onto my chest with her finger, she drew mostly hearts. Her humming had lulled me to sleep.

The next morning I woke up, and then looked down at Licht. Her hands were clenched next to mine. Her face looked peaceful until they struck with pain, a tear rolled out, with many other following, faster each time. I moved my hands into hers, and her eyes snapped up. They gazed up at me, and her hands tightened in mine.  She moved closer by me, and snuggled into me. I took one of my hands out of hers and wiped away the tears from her eyes. We laid on the couch like that for maybe an hour, or at least until our stomachs started to rumble.

She grumbled and then stood up to go in the kitchen, and I followed her. We were feeling lazy that morning and decided to just have frozen waffles, and I made some chocolate milk. We ate at the table quickly and I cleaned the dishes, she insisted to help me but I told her that I could handle it. 

Then she ran to the computer by the kitchen. I called out to her.

"Whatcha doing?"

I really wanted to add a 'babe' to the end of it, but I didn't.

"I forgot something"

"What"

I walked over and sat down in the chair next to it.

"My friend Kuzino is moving in today, maybe we could meet with her."

She typed like a mad man and then played with my hair waiting for a response. The computer pinged.

She walked over again to the computer and started typing.

This lasted for another minute or so, then she spoke out.

"We are going to meet her at the mall if that's okay with you."

"That's fine"

I closed my eyes still a little dozy from waking up, and came over an gave me a little peck on the cheek.

"I should go get ready"

She walking into her room, so I decided to hop in the shower real quick. When I got out I decided to wear the pants, shirt and tie from my uniform, I didn't need the jacket. I walked out of the bathroom to find her picking up the living room, she was wearing a pale blue dress with a bow to match it. She looked so cute

She was humming to herself, so I walked over and spun her around. We began dancing around the house with our music of our own. The dance wasn't pretty, but somehow it's the most beautiful one i've seen. She looked graceful as she danced, and her dress spun around as she did. 

We stopped dancing and I kissed her head, then we left for the mall.

// WHOOP WHOOP we did it bih. YO okay so i remembered my favorite part (one of) in my book and its like after Tella almost died in an avalanche and her boy, Guy, like took her head and put it against his chest, and was like "I said i'd never let you get hurt again" and she wraps her arms around him and says "Your a dirty liar" LIKE MY HEART STAHP CUTENESS OVERlOAD 

and right before that this other guy named Cotten like strangled Tella and he (Guy) literally when Banshee on him, he straight up screamed at him and left him in snow.

CAN SOMEONE GET ME A GUY IN MY LiFE THANKSSSs

yeah his name is Guy

weird ass names i swear

but here are the names of the main character like nice choices; Tella, Guy, Harper, Jaxon, Olivia, Willow, Caroline, Dink, Titus, Cotten, Braun

like thanks those are my babys BYE