Chapter 28

//huehuhe let's get back to this, so of course my new schedule for uploading on wattpad is mon-fri for my daily about school and stuff like that and then on the weekends is one chapter for tft cause it'll be easier on me for keeping it consistent for you guys. Anyways hope that's cool for you and uh let's get started owo

Omi P.O.V
I walked out of my room to chase after Tamiko and try to talk to her about it. My mind was racing as I ran down the hallway towards her room, I'm sure she went there because whenever she got upset during school like if she bombed a test. Her room was a hallway down away from mine, and thankfully her door was open. I walked in and looked around and spotted her on her bed, it was white and decorated with some green pillows and blankets.

"Tami?"

She turned around and sniffled while wiping a tear off her check. I walked over and sat on her bed, I sighed and spoke to her again.

"Are you okay?"

She laughed and managed to force out, "no yeah i'm fine" She smiled like she was in pain and said, "I'm fine" but quieter this time.

I reached out my hands and pulled her into a hug and swayed her back in forth to try and calm her. Her hands gripped on my arms and she dug her head into my chest like she was trying to hide from everything, including me.

"I'm sorry" I said, I mean I didn't know how to start apologizing for this.

She looked up at me and said, "It's not your fault" She laughed and pointed at her heart and said, "This is"

It pained me to see her like this, I grabbed her hand, "It's my fault really" I sighed, "God I am so stupid sometimes"

She laughed and I noticed there weren't any new tears coming out from her eyes, "You are not!!"

I laughed back now letting myself calm down, "Yeah I am" I leaned back against her wall, "I literally like someone who tried to kill me"

She smiled, "Really?"

"Mhm, I mean it's really stupid how much I like her and how much she probably she doesn't like me"

She sat back with me and said, "Tell me about her"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I want to know about her"

I sighed and closed my eyes, "Well, she's got like dark coral colored hair, and these warm brown eyes. Her room is mostly white, oh and she lives in a bigger house." I smiled thinking about that day before I had to leave, "Her favorite book is Blue and she's supposed to follow her father's footsteps and become involved with the government."

She smiled, "Wait so you mean you've been to her house, and she tried to kill you?"

I laughed, "She tried to push me out a window after she thought I killed Amaterasu Yamata, but she isn't on my list at all" I sighed, "Which means either a serial character or a grimm is on that"

She looked over at me and gave me a reassuring look, "Yeah but we'll get them at some point, I mean we are an unstoppable duo, right?"

I smiled, "Yeah we are"

She gave me a fist bump and stood up, her eyes were still a bit red from earlier but she had obviously calmed down. She looked at herself in the mirror and turned back to me, "Well I better change so get out of my room?"

"Mhm, what are you planning on wearing?"

She laughed, "Now that's a secret"

I paused, "Ah okay, also I don't think you'd need to do your hair for tonight right, cause you changed it so soon"