Chapter 29

// hi hi sorry for not updating last weekend i was very busy with housework and never got around to updating on this or generally my personal thing, which i promise to begin again TONIGHT yeah so

Uh while typing this today i am rewatching Black Panther on netflix cause apparently i don't watch new things, like literally i've only been watching things i've already seen except To All The Boys I've Loved Before and yes, that movie is amazing. uh enough rambling, let's start this thing

Omi P.O.V

I pulled out my cell phone from my pocket and dialed a number that my fingers had remembered a long time ago. While the phone connected to his, Kuzino hopped up and sat on the balcony edge. As she did this I walked over and leaned against it next to her as her hands ran through my hair, they were shaky and anticipating something, anything to happen.

He picked up the phone, "Yes?"

"The grimm went undercover as an FBI agent, they know we are here"

"How many do you assume?"

"Not sure, maybe three?"

He scoffed and spoke again, "Get Tamiko on your location, I'll scout the area and then resume what we came here for"

"Copy"

I hung up and dialed her number, she picked up first ring.

"Hello?"

"Come to my location, we have a situation"

"Got it, be there in a few"

"Watch your back"

"I always do"

She hung up and I faced Kuz. Her hands were still embedded in my hair, her eyes seemed distant and lost in thought. I reached up and grabbed her hands and put them around my neck as I moved her down from the balcony. Once down they remained there and her head hung down staring down at the ground between us.

"Are you okay?"

"Everything is so fucked up in this world, you know?"

I sighed, "Yeah, it really is"

She kicked her shoe tips against the ground and removed her hands from around my neck.

"Is something wrong?"

Her eyes were distant but she spoke, "I uh-"

Tamiko entered the balcony and rushed over to me, her eyes peered at Kuz for a second but then darted back to me. She held up her wrist with her bracelet popping off and forming into a dagger type weapon. Kuzino backed up to where she was almost behind me, but not fully.

"Is that necessary?"

"Well considering we are at a ball and there is a grimm or few with us here, I won't be taking my chances"

I turned to Kuz, "Can you describe what he looked like to Tamiko?"

She paused and then moved to besides me, "Yeah I guess, well uh he's maybe the same height as you," she pointed at me and continued, " he's got hazel eyes and dark blue hair, oh and some yellow in it as well"

Tamiko nodded as she spoke and picked up her phone.

"Hey uh, what time is it?"

"About 7:45 ish, why?"

Kuzino laughed pathetically and looked over at me, "My parents are making me perform a piano piece for everyone at 8, it's like in the center of the room and everyone is supposed to dance during it"