Dinner Part 2

The drive was long and quiet.
Your mother and father talked to each other, pretending you weren't there. You didn't care, it was something that happened every day. We would sit at the dinner table and eat, mother and father would talk to each other like you weren't there. It was ok because you were used to it by now.

Your mother was right. It was a long ride. Too long for driving to a diner. You begin to think they are driving to the middle of nowhere to drop you off. But that thought dies down as you pull up to a fancy looking ball house.

"You said we were going to dinner." You say as your father parked the car.

"We are." Your mother said,

"This doesn't look like a dinner place. It looks like a ball."

"It is." Your mother answers, your face fell.

"Why didn't you just tell me we were going to a fancy ball instead of lying to me?" you asked a little frustrated.

"Because you would start whining and telling us you wouldn't want to go." Your mother opened her door and got out, your father glanced at you for a split second then climbed out. You got out swiftly. Wherever you were the air seemed crispy, it smelled of heavy wine as you walked up to the door.

"You guys   drinking are you?" You ask they both look at you and grin.

"Don't worry, we won't get too drunk." Your mother says. You sigh and follow them into the building.
Your eyes widened as you walk through the door. the place was huge, it was three chandeliers hanging from the ceiling,   up to the top floor, the balcony was huge. People were everywhere.
Your mother grabbed your arm and pulled you along.

"Pay attention!" She hissed, you roll your eyes but let her drag you to wherever they were going.
When you came to a stop you looked up, a man was hovering over you, taking all of your appearances in. you look around unsure what to do, then he sticks his hand out.

"I'm Mr. Igneel. You must be Y/N?" He asked, you nod your head and shake his hand. I let go of his hand and stand tall. "It's good to finally meet you." He smiled, you nod your head, again unsure what to do. "Well, I assume you don't want to be left here wondering alone while your parents go and talk to people right?" He asked. This man was way too cheerful.

"I guess so." You say, he smiled harder.

"I thought you'd say that." He said, then moves out of the way. "I would like you to meet my son Natsu." He said. I looked at his son. Pink hair. This boy has pink hair. Rosey pink hair to be exact. He was tallish, not as tall as his father of course, but almost there.

"Hello." You say,

"Hello." He answeres, he has a weird low but high pitched voice. We both looked up at Igneel. He gave a slight nod of his head, I didn't know what that meant but Natsu sure did. He gently grabbed my hand and pulled me away from my parents.

"Where are we going?" you ask, but he doesn't reply. "Natsu?" You ask, he turns around but continues to walk.

"It's a surprise." He says. you begin to feel a knot in your stomach

"I hate surprises," you say. and it was true. Whenever someone showed you a surprise it was usually in your locker . with yourself in there. You shivered. Natsu looked at you.

"Are you cold?" He asked, you shook your head.

"No, not that I'm cold, just had a chill down my spine." You say, he looks at you for a second then shrugs.

"Alrighty, if you are cold I'll lend you my sweatshirt." He says. You nod and look around. This place was huge, as of now you and Natsu were in a tight hallway going who knows where.

            ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Yay I got it up 😂. It's a little shorter this time only because I needed to publish something soon so I cut it in half. Be ready for the third part, probably going to be in first person so don't be alarmed when it changes or not.