Deals and Plans

"How am I supposed to get her to turn against Y/N?" I asked Laxus looked at me, "She already knows what I did."
"Maybe you should find something else to manipulate her with." He suggested. I tapped my finger on my chin and thought. "Maybe instead of pawning her against Y/N, do it against Natsu, then Y/N will get upset with Fatima, maybe even Natsu and that is when you strike." He said, I turned and looked at him.
"You are a genius." I said, he grinned.
"I am in Fairy tail love." He said.
"I just need to find her weakness against him," I said,
"Ask Gajeel." He suggested, I looked at him confused.
"Why would Gajeel know?" I asked,
"He has classes with her, classes that you aren't in, and what she doesn't know, is you make deals with him. If you make a deal with him to get information from her, then you got your weakness without even talking to her."
"You're right," I said, then the bell rang. I grabbed my bag. "Thanks for the advice," I said then went to my next class, and to my luck, Gajeel was in it. I went right over to him and sat down. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.
"Levy is sitting there." He said I smiled.
"I won't be too long." I said, "I need to make a deal." He eyes me.
"A deal?" he asked, I nodded. "What is it."
"There's this new girl, her names Fatima. I need you to find out her weakness against Natsu." I said. "When you find out, report it back to me."
"Why do you need to know that?" He asked,
"I have business."
"What do I get out of it?" He asked,
"I don't tell Levy you already failed your stop smoking faze." I threatened. He looked away and thought, then sighed and looked back at me.
"Fine, I'll help you. But don't tell Levy I am, because she hates you and as far as she knows I hate you too. So if she finds out I will find you. Do you understand?" He asked I smiled and nodded.
"Thanks for doing business with me," I said, then got up and went to my usual seat, just as Levy walked in. I watched her run over to the seat next to Gajeel, they smiled at each other. I grinned and turned around. When I find out what her weakness is with Natsu, I'll have all three of them under my hand. Fatima made a mistake of even being near them.

                         ♡♡♡

He toss and turns to the sound of thunder. But I got water mélon to soothe my slumber