Party Time PT 3

The time for the party came quick and I wasn't ready to put that dress on. But I did. I also found some open-toed black heeled shoes. I put the dress on and found a jacket to put over my NO SLEEVED dress. I went to the bathroom and ran a brush through my hair, then put lipstick and some mascara on.
"Aw, you don't need that," Natsu said, I jumped and looked at him.
"Don't scare me, and yeah I do," I said and put my stuff in my drawer. I looked at him again and saw what he was wearing. It wasn't to fancy but it was partying clothes. "Anyway, I came to see if you were ready, Lucy is already here to pick us up."
"Seriously?" I asked he nodded. I grabbed my phone and hurried down the stairs without falling. "Let's get it!" I shouted as I grabbed my house keys and we walked out the door. We climbed in the back of her car. "Hey, Lucy," I said, she turned and smiled at us.
"Hey, girl. I love your dress." She said, then pulled out of the driveway
"Thanks, I said, and tried to look at Lucy's, it looked pink. "I might like yours when I see it." I laughed, she chuckled."Hey Gray." I said and put my seat buckle on, he waved at me but didn't say anything, he didn't even look at me. "Alrighty," I mumbled. "So whose all going to be at the party?" I asked
"Everyone from everywhere," Natsu answered I looked at him.
"What do you mean?" I asked,
"He invites everyone starting from freshman year to senior year in college."
"So I'm going to be more uncomfortable than I already am?" I asked Natsu reached and grabbed my hand.
"Don't worry I'm going to be with you all night. Oh and don't touch the alcohol unless you know you can take it."
"There's going to be alcohol?" I asked,
"There are college people going, sweetie," Lucy said.
"Please tell me you aren't planning on drink," I said, yo everyone. No one said anything, I looked at Natsu, he nodded.
"Promise." He said,

I could already hear the music before we were already a block away from the sound.
"Don't the neighbors complain?" I asked Natsu shook his head, as Lucy parked the car.
"The neighbors are to busy at the party to complain," he answered and got out, I sighed and got out too. Lucy was way too excited for this, she grabbed Gray and ran to the house.
"It's huge." I was as we walked up to the house.
"Yeah, his parents have a lot of money." He grabbed my hand as we approached the house. "Don't lose me." He said with a wink, I looked at him and stuck my tongue out. Then we got swallowed by the music and people. The music wasn't that bad, and everyone looked like they were enjoying themselves. The house really was huge, there was a balcony people were dancing on.
"Ay, you guys came!" We turned around, Sting had his arm around Rogue who had his hair pulled back in a ponytail, and was wearing a tank top and baggy pants.
"Wouldn't miss another party for the world," Natsu said, then fist bumped both of them. Sting looked at me.
"Welcome to your first school party." He said I laughed.
"Thanks."
"Now go enjoy yourself." Sting said and pushed us away, he and Rogue found other people to talk to.
"Should we find Lucy and Gray?" I suggested.
"Nope. tonight is about me, you and the music." He said and grabbed my other hand and pulled me more into the house.
                            ♡♡♡
So I'm sitting there... barbeque sauce in my titties.