Skipping town

Lucy messaged me while Y/N was getting ready. She wanted us to meet her at this brunch place, she told me not to tell Y/N because it was a surprise. When Y/N wanted to go to Denny's I thought this as a perfect opportunity to take her out of town. So I distracted her, by keeping a conversation going. But when she realized we weren't in town she started to lose her shit.
"Where the hell are we going?" She asked, extremely startled and worried.
"Don't worry." I said, "It's a surprise." she looked at me like Happy when he goes and attacks me.
"Natsu, I demand you to tell me where we are going." She said I glanced at her then back at the road.
"Nope," I said. She let my hand go and crossed her arms. "Aw come on," I said. she looked out the window. "If I told you, then it wouldn't be a surprise," I said. She glanced at me then looked back outside. "I promise it isn't anything bad," I said, she looked back at me again.
"Why didn't you just tell me you wanted to go out of town?" She asked, "I wouldn't of minded."
"Then it wouldn't have been a surprise," I repeated with a playful wink. She rolled her eyes and turned the music on. "You know, you can't be mad at me," I said, she looked at me.
"Oh yeah, and why is that?" she asked. I grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckle. She looked at me red-faced.
"Because you love surprises, and I promise you'll love this one," I said, she looked at me then made a pfft sound, then looked out the window. I chuckled.
                            ♡♡♡
Did I miss a day in posting??? I think I didididididiiddiididid. Weeeell, anyway. The next chapter will be longer, I just didn't know what else to do for this one 😂😂😂😂😂.
I also think i'm using the same photo over and over again, so imma look for new photos 😂😂😁😁