"Son Of A Bitch!"

I jumped as the door closed. I looked at Mr. Makarov, then sat down.
"You scored extremely high on your enter exam Natsu." He said, Natsu looked at him and nodded.
"Yes sir, I am aware." He answered,
"How high did he score sir?" I asked, Mr. Makarov pulled out a file and handed it to me.
"All his test scores, incorrect and corrects." I grabbed it, then glanced at Natsu then opened the file. My eyes widened.
"Holy crap." I said, "You only got one wrong out of all three tests, all hundred and twenty-one questions." I looked at Natsu.
"I did?" He asked. I nodded and showed him the results. "Wow." He said,
"Yeah, wow," I said and gave the file back to the principal. "Anyway, why was I told to come to the office?" I asked,
"Well, because Natsu needs to be shown around and you are our top student." He said,
"Well, not anymore," I said with a chuckle. "But I can show him around, I just need his schedule," I said.
"That's not necessary." He said, "He has the same schedule as you." He said.
"Oh, well that's nice," I said,
"Yeah, we thought since you knew each other it would be better off that way." He said, "Well, get going, you don't wanna be late for your first day of school." He added then handed me a piece of paper. "That's his locker." He said, then pushed us out of his office. I sighed and went out of the office area. Natsu followed me out of the door.
"So what's our first class?" He asked,
"Art," I answered. he nodded. "But first we go to our lockers," I added and turned down a hallway. "Looks like your the empty locker next to me," I said
"Are you mad at me?" He asked I looked at him as I reached my locker.
"I'm not mad at you," I said, he raised an eyebrow at me. "I'm not, I'm actually excited for you to be here in school." I hit the locker next to me. "This is yours, you know how to open it?" I asked he nodded. I gave him the paper, then opened my own locker. I stuffed my things in and grabbed my sketch notebook. I closed my door and looked at Natsu. He got his locker opened and put his things in his locker, he grabbed his sketch notebook and closed his locker.
"To the art room?" He asked I nodded. But before we had a chance someone called out his name.
"Natsu?" We both turned around, it was Sting and Rogue. . . holding hands? they walked up to us.
"Hey Sting, long time no see," Natsu said, then high fived the guy. "You too Rogue. it's been awhile."
"Son of a bitch," Sting said, then laughed. "Never thought you would wind back in school." Natsu shrugged.
"Things change." He said, Sting looked at me, I smiled.
"You know her?" He asked Natsu, Natsu nodded.
"My best friend right here." He said I nodded. I looked at Rogue.
"Hey Rogue, you feeling better?" I asked He nodded.
"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks." He answered. I looked back at Sting. "Natsu will be joining me and my friends at lunch, you guys wanna come?" Sting looked at Rogue, then back at me.
"Yeah, why not." He answered.
"We eat outside, right under that huge tree in the back," I said, then waved them off and I and Natsu went to the art room.

We entered and Mrs. Scarlett was sitting at her desk, as usual. She looked up and greeted me.
"Hello Y/N." She said, I smiled and waved as I sat in my usual back seat seating. "Who's this with you today?" She asked.
"He's actually new to the school," I said, then looked at the teacher. "He's my friend from another place," I said, she smiled at me.
"What's your name, young man?" She asked,
"Natsu. Natsu Dragneel." He answered. she smiled at him.
"Welcome to Fairy Tail high Mr. Dragneel." She said as the rest of the kids piled in.
                          ♡♡♡
YES STING AND ROGUE ARE DATING. I've seen it in other fan fictions and I thought it was adorable! So I'm gonna do it toooo