I'm Sorry

"I can't do this with you," I said, his hands slipped from mine.
"What?" He asked,
"I'm sorry Natsu, but I can't do this." I pushed him gently out of my room, I went to close the door but he stopped me.
"Why not?" He asked, "We both feel the same way towards each other, why can't we try?"
"Because I don't want to lose you," I said, and looked up at him. He looked back at me shocked."You're my best friend, Natsu. If something goes wrong, then the friendship we built will no longer exist because of the mistakes we made." I looked down. "I can't let that happen. I'm sorry Natsu. I really am." I closed the door leaving him there, shocked. I stepped away from the door before I did anything I didn't want to do. I quickly changed out of my clothes and into something more comfortable. I can't believe I just told him that. He's going to hate me for the rest of my life! Why did Lucy say this was going to be fine? Why couldn't I just trust myself and step back when I still had the chance? I sat down on my bed and gripped my hair. I started crying without wanting to. Or maybe I just needed to cry. This entire night I and Natsu were giving signs to each other, then I actually went and kissed him because maybe I liked him too. Maybe it could work. But it can't. Not if we want to stay friends. I laid down and covered my eyes with my arm. "Damn it Y/N," I said to myself. "God fucking damn it!" I cried.
♡♡♡
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AH AH ah ah ah AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Alright. So here's a new chapter. I hope you like it...