When Wicked Rises Pt6

I pulled Natsu back as we reached our locker. "Hey, I'm sorry about Fatima." I started, but Natsu ripped his hand out of mine. He rubbed his temples and took in a long breath.
"Do you believe she wrote that?" he asked, I don't know what I believe at this moment. I didn't want to say yes because then Natsu would probably be upset with me. "Y/N, do you believe she wrote it?" he repeated.
"I don't know Natsu," I answered, "I don't know her as well as you do, so I don't know how she acts or how she feels about this," I said, gesturing to him, then me. "she's your friend Natsu, and I'll respect that," I feel like I need to say more, I ended it on a cliffhanger almost.
"Maybe until we figure this out, there shouldn't be this," he said and slowly gestured to me, then himself. He let his arms fall.
"What?" I asked,
"I can't do this right now, I have to be there for Fatima, I'm sorry Y/N." I didn't know what to do.
"You know you're giving Juvia what she wants right?" I asked him, "she wanted this to happen.
"Maybe she did, but according to you, she had nothing to do with this," he replied, a little harshly
"She doesn't have to be in this to get what she wants, you know this. Natsu, I'm not saying this because I don't want you to left, but I'm saying this so you don't give her what she wants." I said and grabbed his hand, but he only pulled it back.
"I'm sorry Y/N, I really am," he said and walked away. I stood there, watching him go, my heart slowly breaking. I turned to my locker and opened it, I grabbed my phone, then slammed the door shut. I slide down the locker door, as I dialed my father's number. He answered almost immediately.
"Hey darling, aren't you in school?" he asked,
"Yeah I am," I said,
"You sound sad, what's the matter?"
"Bad things have been happening in school dad, I know I'm only in high school and you might tell me it's just drama, or I shouldn't worry, but something's going on. Natsu's friend moved here and was framed for breaking Natsu's and I's relationship, but she didn't need to wait. Natsu just broke up with me."
"Oh honey, I don't know what to tell you, I wish I was home. I'm sorry for having Natsu stay at our place." I wiped my tears.
"The thing is, he was the one fighting to be with me, and I'm fighting off these tears because maybe he thought it was a joke or something." I took in a gentle breath, "I don't know what to do at this moment, I'm lost."
"Don't worry, that's all I can really say, because believe it or not, everything's going to turn out just fine, it'll just take time," he told me, the bell rang, I quickly stood up.
"Thank you, dad, I have to go now, ill call you after school, I love you." I hung up and grabbed my things from my locker. I hurried to my next class, hoping to dodge all the people walking down the hallway. I ducked into my class and went to my chair, I sat down and sighed. I have no idea what just happened, I'm ready to wake up and realize this was just a dream.
But sadly, I didn't wake up, this was real, and it was happening, and it was happening now. I just can't believe it's happening. I'm hurt, I didn't see Natsu as a boyfriend, I say him as my best friend, but when we broke apart, I felt like we lost more than our love for each other, we lost our friendship, something I wasn't ready to lose yet.
                       ~~~~~~~~~~
Rip, I don't have a meme, I'm sowwy.