When Death Does Me Part

I laid there in the dark. There was some kind of liquid under me, I think it was water, maybe it was blood? But I didn't stab myself. I came to the conclusion that it had to be water.
I wasn't sure if my eyes were closed or the place I was in, was just really really dark.
"Hello?" I whispered, my voice echoed even with a whisper. No one answered. I wasn't expecting anyone to answer, but it was worth a try.
I couldn't feel anything below my chest. I couldn't feel my hands or arms. So I laid there. Was this what happens after death? Just stay here for eternity? I guess I always wanted to know what life was after death, and I guess I found. Did god stick me in a black obis? I'd assume he has. I wonder what my mother or Y/N was doing. Or even Lucy, or Laxus, or Natsu.
I sighed, maybe this was a bad idea? No, why am I now just rethinking this? why am I now worried about living? I killed myself because I knew I couldn't go on. I just wish I could see the look on my mothers face, she was the one who told me to do this, so she can suffer the consequences.
"Juvia." a female voice said. My head turned, I didn't see anything, but it was worth a try. I knew that voice, but I couldn't picture a face or a name with it.
"Who's there?" I asked,
"God," she replied, I laughed,
"God is not a female," I replied. it was her turn to laugh.
"That's what they all say," she said, then a single spotlight appeared in front of me, I began to feel my body parts. I slowly sat up and looked at the woman who claims she's god. She smiled at me, her teeth were hella white. She was wearing thin rags, they were flowing as if she was standing in the wind. She held her hand out, I slowly took it. Her hands were extremely soft.
She helped me to my feet, I almost stumped, but I straightened myself before I had fallen. "now tell me, child, how did you come about here?" she asked,
"I died, madam," I replied with a gulp. She chuckled, she still had my hand in her own.
"Well of course you died, but how?" she asked, I looked down.
"I killed myself, ma'am," I replied quietly. She let my hand go, then touched her fingers to my chin and lifted my head so I would look at her.
"Do you know why you're here?" she asked me, I shook my head.
"Is this not heaven?" I asked she chuckled.
"No my dear child, this is life before death, but afterlife. It gives you a second chance at living if you want it." she eyed me, "the question is, do you want that second chance?"
"I don't believe I deserve it, ma'am," I replied,
"Everyone deserves a second chance, my dear child," she said, then stroked my cheek with her finger. "the question is, do you want the chance to live again? to rebuild what you have broke?" she asked. I thought about it. They all think I'm dead, I'm probably at a hospital being kept alive by the willpower of choice. I took in a breath. If I did, then my mother and Y/N will be pissed at me. Laxus would probably slap me. But I just want to kiss him and let him hold me. I sighed, then looked up at her. She was smiling at me like she already knew my choice. "So? What's your answer."
"I think I want to go back," I said,
"You think?" she asked me, then walked around me in a circular motion.
"I know." I replied, "I want to go back." I said, she smiled at me, then covered my eyes with her hands, I closed my eyes. Her hands disappeared from my face, I felt something compress on me. I took in a breath, that burned my throat.
I opened my eyes as I gasped.
I was in a hospital.
                         ¥¥¥
Fuck me Jerry