Party Time! PT 1

A whole four days past by and nothing happened. No Laxus or Eric and no Juvia. I thought it was weird, to be honest, I was a little freaked out. No one just stops bullying like out of the blue. I'm not complaining though, I liked the relaxation of a week without assholes ruining my day. Plus it was Friday, a whole week with Natsu living in my house was down. One more to go. It wasn't too bad, we each did our chores and made our assigned dinner and lunches when it came to lunch anyway. So far it was just dinners, and if one of us felt lazy we would just order pizza. It only happened maybe twice.
Anyway back to it's Friday!

During school, I was stopped in the hallway by Sting and Rogue.
"Hey guys, I'm having a party at my house tonight, you in?" He asked I looked at Natsu who looked at me. "Everyone's going to be there. Lucy and Gray said they were going." I looked at him and smiled.
"Is there going to be food?" I asked Sting laughed,
"Yes Y/N, there's going to be food." He said I laughed as well.
"Then I'm in," I said and looked at Natsu.
"Yeah, I'll go too." He said, I clapped my hands and looked back at Sting.
"Great, I'm looking forward to seeing you guys. Oh and wear something sexy." He said to us with a wink. I feel like that wink was motioned towards Natsu but I left it be.
"Wait, are you going Rogue?" I asked he nodded.
"Of course I am, Sting was the first person to ask me," he said, I grinned and nodded at him.
"Alright, we'll see you tonight Natsu said. They waved goodbye and walked away. Natsu slipped his hand into mine and we walked out of school.
"I just realized we didn't ask a time," I said, Natsu chuckled
"His parties always start at eight or later." He replied. I slowly nodded my head. I didn't want to ask how he knows that because I feel like it's going to go into a long story that I don't want to hear.
"Why did he say wear something sexy?" I asked,
"Because it's a party, you gotta wear something sexy for a party."
"I'm pretty sure he was talking to you." I teased, he covered his face and laughed.
"Don't say that." He said, I laughed and pushed him playfully. "So what are you going to wear?" He asked I shrugged.
"I guess I have to search through the deep end of my closet," I said,
"You have a deep end in your closet?" He asked sarcastically.
"Its dark and scary, it has things I never wear," I answered in a mysterious voice. "Some of the stuff was gifts from family members that I didn't like."
"Then I guess we'll find something." He said I looked at him.
"We'll?" I asked, he looked at me and nodded.
"I'm going to help you find something to wear." He answered with a smile. I shook my head.
"Oh no no no." I said, "You aren't allowed near my closet."
"Why not?" He asked "You keeping drugs in there??" He gasped, "You do drugs?"
"No, I don't do drugs!" I hissed. "You don't see me looking in your closet do you?" I asked,
"You can." He said.
"That's beside the point," I mumbled, then opened the door to my house when we arrived at my front step. We went in and I closed the door. I set my stuff on the ground and Natsu tossed his backpack on the couch. It missed the couch completely and hit the wall instead.
"Well, crap." He said but didn't go over and pick it up. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I grabbed a juice box and closed the door. "Come on Y/N, we got an outfit to find you!" He said and grabbed my hand and pulled me up to my room.
♡♡♡
Well, when life gives you lemons