The Phone Call

I can't just call him at six in the morning right? I mean that's just cruel, and I don't know when his homeschooling thing starts, I don't want to be rude or anything. Maybe I'll call him after school? but I promised in the morning. wait! I also said I'd text him. Why wouldn't I just do that? I picked my phone up as I ate my cereal. I had already put his number in when I got home. So he was already in my contacts, I pulled his contact up and pressed message.
Me: Hey Natsu! It's me Y/N! I had told you yesterday I'd text you in the morning and I hadn't realized when you might be getting up because you don't need to go on a certain schedule. Sorry if I had woken you up.

I pressed sent before I changed my mind, I put my phone down as I got up and put my bowl in the sink. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I went back downstairs, slipped my shoes and backpack on. I grabbed my phone and headed out. I always loved walking to school. Its the only time I get to myself. Well, that is when kids don't chuck things at me as I walk down the street. The buzzing in my phone startled me. I looked at it. It was Natus, I opened his message

Natsu: Hey! I knew you were going to message me. Don't worry you didn't wake me, I'm always awake past five anyway for some weird reason, have a good day at school, Message me when your lunch rolls around and tell me about your day!

I smiled at his weirdness. My day? I thought, yeah that's going to be interesting. I put my phone in my bag and hurried my pace if I made it there before Laxus and his gang then maybe I will have a good day. I ran the rest of the way to school.

Just as I thought I was ten minutes before Laxus, I hurried in the doors and to my locker, I shoved everything in and shut in. I turned around and my heart sank.
"Do you honestly think you can just outrun us?" Laxus asked I shook my head.
"Of course not, I just needed to make up homework," I said, lying through my teeth. There was a crash behind him and his boys, I made a run for it, I passed them and quickly ran to the art room,
"Hey get back here!" Eric yelled, I ran faster, I may not be strong but I was hella fast. I darted into the art room, nearly tripping over a desk. I saw the boys walk past like nothing was happening, I caught my breath as I took my seat.
"Early I see." Said Ms. Scarlet. I nodded.
"Y-Yeah," I said, She looked at me from over the top of her glasses.
"Not running from the boys again are you?" She asked I hung my head in defeat, this woman knew everything. "As a teacher, I am supposed to inform a teacher." I shook my head.
"No." I begged, "If you do that, it will only make it worse. So please, don't. When a teacher gets's involved it makes the situation one hundred times worse." She sighed,
"Y/N. You're bothered by this, you are getting hurt by this, I can not sit by and watch you getting hurt again. You are lucky Mr, Fullbuster is always around you help you, soon he won't be there. How are you going to protect yourself then?" She asked,
"I'll find a way." I said, "Just don't tell anyone till I ask for the help if you interfere I could get bullied worse." I said, she sighed and nodded.
"Fine, but if you get thrown against a locker again I'm calling the shots then." She said, I nodded,
"Fine," I said, then other kids came piling in.
God, please don't let me get thrown against a locker again.

After my first three classes, I hurried to lunch. I missed Laxus completely, thank god. I went straight outside, I didn't even stop at my locker. I already saw Juvia and Lucy by our special tree.
"Hey girls." I started, then stopped. Gray and Bickslow. "And boys I guess," I added with a chuckle. They both smiled at me as I sat next to Lucy. "No Rogue?" I asked, Gray, shook his head.
"Sick." He said, I nodded and set my things down. Lucy looked at me suspiciously.
"Didn't bring your stuff to your locker?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.
"I didn't want to be late or make you worry. So I just decided to come straight here." I said with a fake smile. Juvia looked over at me. She knew what was going on but I hoped she wouldn't open her mouth. To my luck, she didn't. But something much worse happened.
"Dodging us again?" I gulped and turned around. Laxus and Eric were at the end of the tiny hill.
"Leave me alone," I said, Eric's eyes widened and looked at Laxus, who was grinning.
"Bold today aren't we?" He asked Gray and Bickslow stood up.
"She said to leave her alone," Gray said Laxus spit at him.
"I wasn't talking to you ice boy." He said, Gray, rolled up his sleeves and ran up to Laxus and punched him in the face. Juvia gasped louder than all of us. Laxus grabbed his face and looked at Gray. His face turned red and he raised his fist. I panicked and stood up and sprinted to Laxus. I grabbed his arm, kind of stopping him from hitting Gray. He looked at me and threw me off his arm. I slid against the ground, gaining scrapes all over my body.
"Y/N!" Juvia and Lucy yelled, I sat up and touched my cheek, it was bleeding. Laxus was going to swing at Gray again. I grabbed a nearby stick and ran back to him. I swung and nailed Laxus in the head so hard he flung backward and hit the ground cold.
"Don't touch my friends," I said. Then fell to the ground in pain. Gray kneeled down next to me and checked the damage. "Did he hit you?" I asked Gray shook his head. I looked back at Eric, but he was no longer there, Just two teachers running up the pathway. "Crap," I whispered, Juvia and Lucy ran over and checked me. Bickslow went to the teachers and told them what happened. Every single one of us was brought to the principal's office, but me. I was brought to the nurse's office.

I sat on the nurse's bed and sighed. The buzzing of my phone brought me back from space. I looked at the caller ID, it was Natsu. I sighed and answered it.
"Hey Y/N, you aren't in classes are you?" He asked I giggled.
"No, I'm not don't worry." I said, "I'm just sitting in the nurse's office." I admitted I wanted to cry. I never thought it would get so bad my friends would get yelled at for doing nothing.
"Oh my god, what happened? Are you alright?" He asked I sighed,
"I don't know actually." I said, "One of my friends were getting bullied and I tried helping but I was thrown pretty hard to the ground. I can walk so that's good. It's my arm I fell pretty hard on."
"Is it broken?" He asked,
"I don't know, the nurse hasn't come back yet."
"I hope it's not broken." He sighed, "I'm going to come to your school and teach this a-hole a lesson." He said I laughed.
"No, don't, that's doing a lot for me, and I don't want you doing that."
"Ok fine, I won't," He said, "But please be safer, know your strengths."
"I should have thought that before knocking out Laxus." I said, there was silence on the other side, "Natsu?" I asked.
"Did you say Laxus?" He asked, my heart stopped.
"Yeah? You know him?" I asked I heard yelling on the other end.
"What?" Natsu yelled, "Sorry I got to go, text me after you get down to school, stay safe." with that he hung up. I breathed and put my phone down. The nurse walked in with a smile on her face.
"Good news child, your arm is not broken only dislocated and I was given permission to put it back into place." My eyes widened
"W-Wait!" I started but she already had a hold on my arm, and already moved it. I bit my lip as I held back my scream.
"There, now we're going to bandage up all your cuts and bruises and you'll be good to go." She said in her cheerful voice.
"Thank you, nurse," I said,
"Oh sweetie just call me Mirajane." She said then grabbed her first aid.

After she fixed me up I was free to leave. Juvia and Gray were waiting outside for me outside the office. I walked out the door and Juvia hugged me.
"Did you guys get in trouble?" I asked they both shook their heads. I sighed."Did I?"
"No, but Laxus is when we wake up." Gray said, "You hit him pretty hard, I didn't know you had that strength in you."
"I didn't either," I admitted. he patted me on the back and smiled.
"He'll be fine." He said, "I have to get to class, ill see you later ladies." He said and ran off.
"Come on, let's go to class," Juvia suggested.
"Where's Bickslow and Lucy?" I asked as we walked to our class,
"They went straight to their classes afterward, they were afraid Laxus would wake up again and be really pissed," I slowly nodded my head. My phone buzzed again, I looked at the ID, it was a message from Natsu. Juvia leaned over me.
"Whose that?" She asked,
"Someone I met at the dinner yesterday," I said, Juvia grinned at me. "Not that kinda met."
"Tell me about him." She begged. I shrugged.
"I don't know much, my second legit talk was just earlier on the phone."
"How old is he?" She asked, "What does he look like? Where does he go to school? Is he single?"
"He's seventeen." I laughed, "He's homeschool, he doesn't go to school, and as for looks. Well, he has rosy hair." I said,
"Does he dye it?" She asked I shrugged, "You should definitely ask."
"It didn't look dyed." I said almost to myself, "But I'll certainly ask him." Then I went back to describing him. "I couldn't tell if he had anything on his because he was wearing a suit, he looked hella fit but I wasn't sure, he was tall, taller than me anyway."
"But is he single?" She asked I nodded.
"Oh, he's definitely single," I said, she laughed,
"That sounds good, maybe you should invite him to eat with us tomorrow night." She suggested,
"I don't know." I said, "He's weird around people." He really isn't, I just don't want to ask him to come out with the boys and us girls. "Come on." She pushed as we arrived at the math room. I sighed in defeat
"Fine, but I can't promise anything."
"Yay!" She said, "Asking doesn't hurt." She said, I smiled and we entered the room.

                               ♡♡♡
Yay I actually getting in to posting more 😁, the inspiration had hit me. Well mostly cause i'm writing a personal story and it kinda fits with this, so I just used some of what's in my personal story with this chapter, hope it's enjoy able.

Is there such thing as autocorrect on wattpad?😂