Back Off! (Party Time pt4)

This Chapter is a little longer!

I pulled her into the house more so she couldn't turn back. She seemed nervous, not as nervous as the club, but more. I think when we told her there were college students and alcohol she freaked out. "Let's get a drink and relax," I told her. "It's going to be a fun night," I said with my famous smile. She smiled slightly, I pulled her close to me and placed my arm around her waist and kept her close. We went to the table full of different kinds of drinks.
"How may I help you?" The guy asked, I looked around and leaned in so Y/N couldn't here.
"Henry's Hard Soda," I said, then added. "Orange." He nodded,
"How about you young lady?" He asked,
"Just a Sprite please." She said, he nodded and went off. She breathed in and looked at me. "I know you said this was a night for us, but I think we should find Lucy and Gray, just to check in with them." She suggested, but I didn't want to find them, I want to be with her, just her, this whole night. But again. . . I can't argue with her because I know I'll lose.
"Fine." He said, "But only to check on them."
"Thank you." She said, just as the guy came back with our drinks. He handed us a bottle of our drink, Y/N looked at mine. "Is that alcohol?" She asked,
"Yes, but it only has four-percent of alcohol in it," I said, she gave me the death stare. "Don't worry about it, my father lets me have these all the time."
"You're seventeen." she reminded.
"Gotta start them off young like my father always says," I said, then looked a drink. "Now let's go find Lucy and Gray

POV CHANGE TO Y/N!

We did find Lucy and Gray. . . making out on the couch. We didn't bother them, so we went away. I finished my Spirit so fast. I'm a nervous drinker so I should have gotten another one. But whatever. Natsu chugged his drink down than needed to go to the bathroom afterward. So we went and I waited in the hallway which wasn't a good idea. I should have gone to the bathroom too.
I was leaning against the wall with my eyes close when someone spoke.
"Well aren't you a glass of water." A male voice said, I opened my eyes and turned my head. It looked like a college boy.
"I'm not interested," I said, he came over and leaned against the wall, next to me.
"All girls are, maybe not at first, but I can change that." He said and went to touch my waist. I slapped his hand away.
"I said no," I repeated. He started to get angry. So he moved in front of me and placed his hands against the wall and leaned into me.
"Every girl says no but they really mean yes." He whispered, ugh, I can smell the alcohol on his breath.
"Well, i'm not just every girl, now back off!" I said again and pushed him away, then went to move across the hallway but he grabbed my wrist.
"Well, if you're going to be a stubborn bitch about it I guess I'm going to have to change your mind." He said and began dragging me by the wrist. I dug my heels into the ground and pulled my arm back, I got loose but tripped and fell backward. I bumped into something hard, which grabbed my arms. I was going to fight but the voice made me hold my tongue.
"She said no," Natsu said. The guy looked him over.
"And who are you?" He asked Natsu moved me so I was glued to his side.
"I'm her boyfriend," Natsu said, the boy shifted. Natsu looked at me. "Did he touch you?" He asked,
"Just grabbed my arm," I said,
"Guess I have to break it." He said and gently pushed me aside, first I thought he was joking but then he pushed his sleeves up. He walked over and went to grab his arm but I grabbed Natsu and pulled him back.
"Don't," I said, Natsu looked at me. "Doesn't make you any better than him." The boy looked scared out of his mind. Natsu out his sleeves back and looked back at the boy
"You touch her again, there won't be anyone to stop me." He threatened, then the boy ran off. This side of Natsu scared me a little, and I thought he was drunk but he couldn't have gotten drunk after just one Henry's Soda. Natsu looked back at me, "Sorry." He said, and smiled and grabbed his arms.
"It's ok, every boyfriend is protective. I'm just glad you came out when you did."
"I'm sure you could have taken him." He said with a wink. I laughed and grabbed his hand.
"Come on let's have a good night," I said,
"Now that's what I'm talking about." He said and pulled me back to the common room.

~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~

We've been there for awhile now. I found myself dancing more confident with Natsu. We ran into Lucy and Gray, but we didn't tell them we found them sticking each other's tongues in each other's mouths. When I got tired we all went to a booth and ate some of the jelly beans on the table. I love Jelly Beans so you bet I was going to make it my goal to eat all of them. And they were the good jelly beans too. Sour Patch Kids. As soon as we sat down I grabbed the bowl.
"Don't eat all of them," Lucy said and went to grab them but I pulled them back and stuck my tongue out.
"I am going to eat all of them," I said, Natsu placed his arm around my shoulder.
"Can I have some?" He asked, I looked at him and pretended to think.
"No," I said, and plopped one in my mouth. He frowned and laughed.
"How rude." He said I smiled.
"Hey, guys!" We turned our heads, it was Fatima. She was wearing a short blood red dress with what looked like a leather jacket. She walked up with a boy I never saw before.
"Hey, Fatima." Natsu said, "I never took you for a party girl." He eyed the boy and grinned. "Or the dating type." Fatima rolled her eyes.
"This is Travis." She said and smiled at him. "Met him at my old school." She looked back at us. "I was invited to this party and I thought I would bring him, he likes parties." I looked at the guy, he didn't look like her type. He had a backward hat on, his shirt and no sleeves, and he was wearing ripped pants. He was buff I could give him that, he looked the same height as Natsu. Travis locked eye contact with me and bit his lip piercing, then winked. I felt Natsu grip my shoulder, I think he saw. I broke our eye contact and looked at Fatima who was talking, but I didn't hear a single word she was saying.
"Come on Fatima, this is my favorite song," Travis said, and placed his hand on her back and they left.
"What the fuck was that?" Lucy asked, then looked at me, "He was totally fucking hitting on you." I covered my face with my hands.
"Stop, I already had a pervert almost do something with me, I don't need to think about someone else," I said.
"Someone touched you?" Gray asked I shook my head.
"No, because I threatened to break his wrist if he did," Natsu said.  I looked at him and motioned him to calm down.
"So protective," Lucy said, Natsu looked at her and grinned.
"Damn right." He said,
"Wish someone was that protective of me." She said and glanced at Gray, he was already looked at her.
"Too protective can be bad," Gray said and didn't say anything else about it. Lucy pouted. I giggled and looked at my phone, it was about midnight.
"Holy shit, it's midnight. I thought only an hour went by," I said, they looked at me.
"Seriously?" Lucy asked I nodded. "Oh shit, I was supposed to be home an hour ago." She laughed, "Let's get going." She said and pushed Gray out of the booth. Natsu got out and so did I. He grabbed my hand tightly and we walked out of the house. I didn't realize how loud the music was till we were out of the house and everything was ringing.
Lucy was already running down the road and to her car. She unlocked it and we all hurried and got in. I closed the door just as Lucy drove off.
"Please be careful," I said,
"I will I will." She said and slowed down a bit. "What am I suppose to tell my parents?" She asked
"Tell them I kept you out late," I said, "I wanted to stay and I lost track of time."
"You sure?" She asked I nodded.

When we got back to my place we hurried out, and she drove away again, we waved goodbye. I breathed out.
"I can't hear anything," I said, Natsu laughed,
"I can't either," he said. I opened the door and we got in I closed it and locked it then tossed my keys on the counter. I took my heels off.
"That feels better," I said and tossed them against the counter. "I'm going to sleep, goodnight," I said and started to the stairs.
"Wait," Natsu said, I stopped and turned around, he kissed me on the cheek and smiled. "Goodnight." then he walked down the hallway and into his room. I smiled and went up to my room. I changed into something much more comfortable. When I laid down on my bed I went right to sleep.
                         ♡♡♡
I apologize for the long chapter. I just didn't want to do another part.

Road work ahead? Yeah I sure hope it does.