Rival Or Pawn?

I watched as the new girl and Y/N walked through the halls. I watched Natsu walk up to them and laugh like they were old friends.
I crushed the soda can I was holding then threw it in the trash. Whoever that girl was. I didn't like the sight of her. I pushed past people and walked right up to Laxus and Eric.
"Who is she?" I asked, looking at her.
"The new girl?" Eric asked I nodded.
"Who else would I be talking about?" I asked sarcastically.
"Her names Fanta or something." He said, Laxus turned around and slapped the back of his head.
"Her names Fatima." He answered, then looked at me. "I have classes with her."
"Who is she and what relation does she have with those two?" I asked,
"She's Natsu's long lost friend." He answered I grinned.
"Oh really?" I asked he nodded.
"As real as it gets," Laxus said, I bit my lip and watched that Fatima girl walks into a classroom which I was going to next. I grinned.
"Thanks, love," I said, then kissed Laxus's cheek. "See you at lunch," I said then went to class. I walked in, the new girl was sitting in the seat behind me. I grinned and walked in and sat down. I turned around. "you new?" I asked, she slowly looked up at me and smiled.
"Yes, I am." She said, "but I know who you are and what you do, and I don't want a part of whatever your cooking." She said I got thrown back.
"I don't know what you mean," I said, she set her pencil down and leaned forward.
"You know exactly what I mean Juvia," she said, now I was very thrown back. "Y/N told me all about you and what you did. You won't get my loyalty to easily," she said, then sat back. I turned around and gripped my pencil. 'damn it. Y/N was one step ahead of me' I thought.
"You're old friends with Natsu aren't you?" I asked,
"I am, what's it to you?" She asked.
"Oh nothing, I was just wondering. I heard it all around and just wanted to make sure it was real." I said. I grinned hard. Now I know how I'm going to take Y/N final hope away.
I leaned back in my seat and fiddled with pencil.
                           ♡♡♡
Hey, I'm lesbian
I thought you were American?