You're Going Where?

"Excuse me?" My mother asked,
"I said I'm going out tonight with Natsu," I said, as I pulled my boots on, I went to the living room. She grabbed my arm.
"The dinner is tonight, and you knew it was." She said I turned to her and pulled her hand off my arm.
"I'm aware, and I assume Natsu was aware too. So I assume his parents aren't forcing him to go to a dinner where I don't have to attend." I said, then walked to the door. My mother grabbed me by the hair and pulled me back. "Get off!" I screamed, I turned around and slapped her neck. She let me go, shocked. "I don't need to go to the stupid dinner. First, you yell at me for not being social, and now you're yelling at me for being social?" I asked, "what is it then!"
"You are going to this dinner, you don't have the saying in it. I am your mother and you are not eighteen yet, therefore you are to listen to me and do what I say." She fought.
"I can have my own life. These Dinners are about your business which I'm not going to be apart of ever. So I don't need to go to something so pointless." I said sharply. Her eyes widened.
"Something pointless?" She asked, then her eyes narrowed. "Just like raising you!" She shot. This time my eyes widened, my father walked down the stairs in shock.
"I wonder who I get it from." I said, "All this time you call me a horrible child who doesn't communicate with people or go out. You don't care about the bruises and cuts I get at school. You ignore my calls for help because a job is more important to you." I looked at her dead in the eyes. "You're just a poor excuse for parents." I said bitterly. She raised her hand and slapped me across the face so hard I stumbled to the ground. My father ran down and helped me up, I pushed him away. I looked back at my mother. "You're just afraid of the truth, a daughter who doesn't want to follow in your footsteps. A daughter who gets bullied twenty-four-seven, but you don't even care because you're to busy sticking your nose into work." I got off the ground. "I hate you, I always will." I grabbed my bag and turned to the door. "Fuck you," I said then walked out the door and slammed it closed. Natsu was waiting in the driveway. I took a breath and fought off the tears as I got into his car. He looked at me concerned.
"What happened?" He asked, "I could hear the yelling from out here." I began to cry.
"I'm sorry." I said, "I try so hard to stay strong, but I snapped." I wiped my face with the back of my hand. "She got mad and hit me," I said, Natsu gently grabbed my hands away from my face and looked at the print that was left on my face. He gently touched it then looked at me.
"You don't need to be sorry, nor do you always need to be strong. I'm here Y/N, so is all your friends. Let them help you." He said I looked into the window of our kitchen. My father and Mother were yelling at each other.
"I need to get away," I said, he nodded and pulled out of the driveway and sped away.
"Let's just have a good night and forget about all of this." He said,  I smiled softly and nodded.
                     ♡♡♡
It's short, I understand. It's something before I have to study for finals and get packing for Florida. I probably won't be able to post much on the next two weeks. But I will try my best!!!
This chapter was a little desperate with the fight with the mother. But 😶😶.