A Night With A Boy Pt 2

After dinner, we went to the club. I had to admit, I was nervous. All the things I've heard about from clubs are bad things. I told Natsu that and he laughed at me. He told me not worry and relax, it was going to be fun. So I let myself believe it would be fun. But if someone touched me and I didn't know them, I'm going to make a scene, so people better not touch me.
When we arrived, we could hear the music from miles away. The club was flashing lights, just on the outside. When we parked on the lawn we got out. My heart was beating out of my chest. Lucy elbowed me and smiled. I smiled back at her. She ran up to the building with Gray. Natsu grabbed my hand. I looked at him startled, he smiled at me. I smiled back, he walked forward and dragged me with him. We entered the building, there was a lot of people here. I stayed close to Natsu, hoping I wouldn't lose him because I do not want to get lost in here. He dragged me over to the dance floor where Lucy and Gray were. He let my hand go and started dancing. I stood there embarrassed.
"Come on." He said,
"I told you. I can't dance." I shouted over the music. He grabbed my hands and spun me.
"It's easy, just sway and move your feet." He said I gripped onto his hands, as he moved me around the floor. I almost tripped over myself, Natsu saw and laughed. I laughed too. Even though I couldn't dance, it was still fun. He spun me again, then let my hands go. He started dancing around me, I laughed as he grabbed my waist and we swayed together. Lucy looked over and winked at me. I realized what we were doing and I pushed away with a red face. Natsu looked at me confused. Oh god, what is happening with my heart? I thought as my heart began to beat out of my chest again. He grabbed my hands and danced with me again. I felt my face get redder and redder. Good thing this was a dark room because I would hate it if he saw me blushing. Lucy danced over and grabbed me.
"I'm going to borrow her." She said to Natsu, then winked. Lucy dragged me away, as Gray took my spot by Natsu. She danced with me. "Girl, what in the world was that?" She asked I shrugged.
"Dancing I think?" I said, she grabbed my hands.
"Girl you were all up on him." She said,
"We were just dancing," I said, trying to miss the obvious.
"That was more than just dancing." She said, "Admit it, girl, you like him." She said.
"I-I do not." I said she gave me the 'don't lie to me' look.
"Yes, you do." She said, "And he likes you." she laughed. "He hasn't stopped looking at you since you started talking to me." She said. Gray came over and grabbed our hands.
"Come on ladies, we're getting drinks." He said,
"No alcohol!" I said, they both laughed.
"We're seventeen," Lucy said. I shrugged as Gray dragged us to Natsu. We all forced our way through the crowd and to the counter. We all ordered something, I ordered water, because I was thirsty. I turned around and got out of the way. As I was stepping down the stairs someone bumped into me. I fell right into Natsu. Oh no.
                            ♡♡♡
AHHHHHHHHH, ok so imma say this. I'm bored right now, so you might get like 2 other chapters before the night ends 😂.  Anyways. Falling for Natsu already 😂 get it? Because she fell into. . ? Nevermind. Well anyway. CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT!!!!!!! romance is COMING.