Monday's New Kid

I felt awkward when I went to school, because I went with Natsu, but not just as best friends, but as lovers. I mean, he held my hand all the way to our locker. People were staring and I felt awkward.
"Hey, Natsu," I said as I opened my locker,
"Hm?" He asked, I closed it and looked at him.
"Do you think I'm going to run into Juvia?" I asked,
"You have classes with her." He said I sighed and nodded.
"Oh, yeah, that's right," I said, the leaned against my locker.
"Don't worry about it," Natsu said and rubbed my shoulders. "Come on let's get to class." He said and grabbed my hand and pulled me to the art room.
"Hey Miss. Scarlett," I said as we entered, she looked up from her paperwork and looked at me and Natsu.
"Hello, you two." She said. then sat back in her seat, and watched us sit down. "You guys are early." She said I looked at my watch. She wasn't wrong. But I didn't care.
"Well, we drove here and there's nothing to do," I said with a smile. She smiled at me then looked back at her paper. "Oh and Y/N." She started without looking at me, I looked at her.
"Yeah?" I asked,
"There's a new girl arriving later, I was told to ask you if you wanted to show her around," she said, I looked at Natsu, he shrugged. I sighed and looked back at the teacher.
"Yeah, I would love too," I said. Just as I said that a girl with curly brown hair, she looked shorter than me. She looked at me and Natsu, her eyes were a chocolate brown. She looked shy but at the same time, eager to start her day.
"And speak of the devil." Ms. Scarlett said with a smile. "This is Fatima Ortiz." She said I heard Natsu gasp, the girl looked at him and grinned.
"Long time no see Natsu." She said I looked at him he was smiling widely.
"Where the hell have you been for the past ten years?" He asked, "No contact with me?" She shrugged and walked over to us. She dropped her stuff on the desk in front of us and smiled.
"You know my parents." She said, Then looked at me. "Who's this?" She asked. I smiled at her.
"I'm Y/N," I said and held out my hand, she grabbed it and shook it firmly. "I see you're a friend of Natsu's," I said, she nodded.
"We knew each other for a while." She said,
"It's good to know I'm still taller than you," Natsu said. Fatima slapped his arm playfully.
"Just watch, I'll grow." She said, Natsu grabbed my hand and raised it above the desk.
"Ha, at least I'm dating someone." He said, she gasped then crossed her arms.
"I'm getting there." She said I chuckled.
"No one's rushing you," I said, she turned and smiled at me.
"I feel like we're gonna be good friends," Fatima said, I smiled and nodded.
"I feel the same way too," I replied.
                         ♡♡♡
FUCK YOUR CHICKEN STRIPS!

OK don't be mad at me for not posting in forever 😂. I did have this chapter finished, it's just my wattpad spazzed out. But it's all good now.

Fatima Ortiz played by: im_the_one_6258