Nightmare's for scares

I had a nightmare. I was known for having them, but not as bad as the day Natsu trashed talked Laxus. There was something about that that gives me the chills. But that wasn't what the nightmare was about. I'm scared of losing those who I care about, it's just me. I'm scared I will no longer be loved. So when my nightmare woke me up in the middle of the night I called Natsu, who did hesitate to Skype me on my phone and talk to me till I fell asleep again.

I felt so relieved that Natsu stood up for all the people who were bullied. It was amazing how he just stood there and gave it to him. When I went to sleep that night. I woke up right away, but not in my house.
"What the. . ?" I whispered as I walked through the hallways of the school. I don't remember blacking out. I went to my locker and opened it. Letters fell out. Confused, I picked one up and opened it.

Do us a favor and jump off a cliff.

"What the heck?" I picked up another one.

You think you're so smart and cool with Natsu hanging around you, but you will always be the dumb nobody.

My heart broke. I knew that handwriting. It was Lucy's. I grabbed the rest and put them in my locker. I clenched the one Lucy wrote and went to find her. Once I did she was talking with her other friends.
"What is this?" I asked as I approached her. She turned around and looked at the letter.
"Oh yeah, that." She said, then crossed her arms. "I was kinda hoping you wouldn't know the handwriting."
"What the hell Lucy." I started, "I thought we were friends? Why would you write something like this?"
"I'm sick of your complaining if you want to fix things, do it yourself. Honestly Y/N you're useless. And it's sad that I just now realized it. NOw go away, I don't want to be seen talking to you by other people."
"You're such a bitch," I said, then threw the paper at her, and walked away. I held my tears back. She was just another person who enjoyed using people. I can't believe I trusted her.
I found Juvia right after, she was talking with Gray and Bickslow. I went up to them.
"Hey, guys," I said, then narrowed their eyes at me.
"Look who it is." Juvia said, "Now you want to talk with us?"
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"You've been so busy hanging out with Natsu, you never talk to us anymore ever since Natsu came." She said, then say I was crying. "Go to your boy toy for pity. I'm no longer throwing you one." I looked at Gray and Bickslow, they looked away. I left, now I was really crying. I wiped my face so I wasn't blinded by tears. Then I bumped into someone. We both fell. I looked up. It was Natsu.
"Hey watch it." He said, then got up. He realized it was me and sighed.
"Sorry," I said,
"Great, I was hoping I wouldn't run into you." He said.
"W-What?" I asked.
"All your friends are blaming me for you not talking to them, they keep telling me I'm taking you away from them." He walked past me, "Do me a favor and leave me alone." With that, he was gone.
"Please don't leave," I whispered, people began to run into me and purposely knock me over. I moved to the side of the wall and watched everyone walk. What has happened? Why did I deserve this? I talked to them I thought, I did. Sting and Rogue past by, they looked at me then looked away in disgust. Everything began to shrink, and blacken. I sat on the ground and wept. "Please," I begged.

"No!" I screamed and sat up in my bed. I looked around, I was in my room like normal. I touched my cheek, I was crying. I brought my knees to my chest and gripped my hair. I grabbed my phone and messaged Natsu, though it was past midnight he answered.

ArtSupplies: Natsu, I know it's extremely late but I had the worst nightmare in history and I need someone to talk too.
HotFire: Of course, I'm here, what was your nightmare about?
Artsupplies: Everyone hated me. I got letters in my locker telling me how useless I am, and Lucy wrote one. Then I went to Juvia, Gray, and Bickslow and they despised me and told me to leave them alone. Finally, I ran into you and you hated me and told me everyone hates you because of me.
HotFire: I could never hate you! You are way to nice to be hated by people!
ArtSupplies: It felt so real Natsu, so so real.
He didn't reply right away. So I thought he went to sleep, till he called me. I wiped my tears and answered. He looked at me through the camera and smiled, that warmed my heart slightly.
"Don't ever listen to those who bring you down. It was just a stupid nightmare, that's trying to scare you." He said,
"but my own friends." I said, he shook his head.
"Nope, nope. They're your friends for a reason. They're never going to hate you or tell you down. If they do, then it isn't worth it." He said, I nodded, then laid down, I put the phone on my pillow facing me. "Are you alright now?" He asked I shrugged.
"Why would I have a nightmare about that?" I asked, "out of all the times, why would I have it now?"
"The mind is trying to fool you. It wants you to think they hate you now because of previous events." He said, "Don't let it get to your head too much." He added with a wink.
"Thanks, Natsu," I said, then closed my eyes, the last thing I heard was him saying goodnight to me before my mind went to sleep.
                         ♡♡♡
yeee. I need ideas for new chapters. I have ideas myself, but I just want to know what you guys are interested. Im sorry if this disappoints you, but I'm not going to do lemon. Anything else is fine though. So if you have ideas, please message me and tell me 😊😊