I didn't do anything!

When I woke up the next morning, I felt like crap. I didn't want to go to school. But I had too. I couldn't risk missing a day. So I got my lazy butt up. I put my uniform on and put my hair in pigtails. I slowly made my way downstairs. My parents were up and lively.
"Why are you guys up so early?" I asked, my father, looked at me.
"We're going on a business trip." He said, "Our boss is taking us to Stella." He added and stuffed something in his bag.
"Boss?" I asked, "Does that mean Natsu is going with him?"
"Oh right. I forgot." He said slapping himself. "He will be staying at our place for the weeks we are gone." My heart stopped.
"W-What?" I asked,
"Sorry, we didn't tell you earlier." He said, then looked at his watch. "Oh my, you have no time to talk. You need to get to school." I looked at the clock on the wall. He was right, I better get my butt moving. I grabbed my backpack and an apple.
"Fine, but I'm calling you later," I said, and ran out the door. Natsu living with me for who knows how many weeks?? Are they crazy? If my nightmare wasn't real, well it's about too.

I got to the school and went to my locker. I ran the entire way here, so I was out of breath. I still had twenty minutes till school started. I sat on the floor in front of my locker and tried catching my breath.
"You alright?" I looked up, Natsu was grinning at me. I smiled and nodded.
"My dad told me I was going to be late, so I ran the entire way here." I said, then laughed, "I could've walked." He sat down next to me.
"I wasn't talking about that." He said, then looked at me. I looked at him, then the floor.
"I know," I said. then sighed. "Like you said. It was only a nightmare. They aren't real, I know they wouldn't say things like that." I said.
"But are you ok?" He asked, I looked at him and smiled.
"Yeah, I'm alright," I said. then bit my lip. "My parents are going on a business trip."
"Yeah, mine too." He said, then laughed. "I guess we can call it a two-week sleepover?" He asked. I covered my face and laughed.
"That makes it worse," I said, he chuckled.
"I think it sounds fun." He said, "Maybe we can gossip about boys and paint our fingernails." He added, I slapped him on the arm, he laughed.
"Shut up, oh my lord," I said.
"So is that a no for nail polish?" He asked I gave him the look.
"You don't find it weird that your seventeen and have to stay with me?" I asked, "Do your parents not trust you alone?"
"Let's say being homeschooled has its perks, but when you advertise a party on social media. . . well, let's say I'm never allowed to be home alone."
"Well, no parties at my house," I said.
"Oh look, it's the lovebirds," Laxus said as he walked by. I rolled my eyes.
"Shut up Laxus," I said, he stopped and looked at me.
"Excuse me?" He asked I stood up, so did Natsu.
"I said shut up. I'm sick of your shit Laxus." I said, he laughed,
"You're stepping to me?" He asked I nodded. "You'll regret it." He said, then walked away. I let the breath that I was holding out. I looked at Natsu.
"What is he going to do?" I asked he shrugged.
"But don't worry. I'm sure he's just saying things." I nodded. We put our things in our lockers and went to class.

After our third period, we went to lunch. I was at my locker when Juvia walked by.
"Hey, Juv. . ia?" I said she looked at me. My eyes widened, her arms were bruised and her cheek had a cut on it. "What happened?" I asked as I reached for her. She slapped my hand away. I looked at her shocked.
"Laxus happened." She said, "Told me to thank you. What the hell did you do?" She asked,
"I didn't do anything," I said,
"Like hell, you didn't. Because of you, he tried shoving me in a locker. Whatever you did, I don't want to be a part of."
"Juvia, I didn't do anything," I repeated.
"I don't care!" She shouted. "Don't ever talk to me again. Because of you, I was hurt. Maybe you should try and not be a target for people." She said, "I can't believe I stood up for you all those years." She said, then walked away. I stood there, frozen. I can't believe that just happened. I covered my mouth as I began to cry. What the hell just happened? I thought. I quickly put my things in my locker and went to find Natsu, with my luck he's probably under the tree. I wiped my eye so my tears wouldn't blind me.
"Y/N?" I turned around, Natsu was walking up to me. "What hap-?" I stopped him mid-sentence with a hug. I cried into his shirt. "What happened?" He asked.
"L-Laxus tried shoving Juvia into a locker. She came up to me and blamed me, then told me to never speak with her again, and she regretted ever begin with me." I said, all in one breath. He hugged me back tighter.
"What the hell is wrong with her?" He asked, mostly himself because I wasn't listening. I was to busy crying over a friend who I've always been by for as long as I could remember.
"Goddamnit," I said, and gripped on his shirt. "I don't know what to do," I said.
"Forget about her." He said I looked up at him.
"How can I forget about a friend who's always been there?" I asked,
"Clearly she hasn't always been there. She's blaming you because she got hurt. If that's a friend then what isn't?" He asked I looked down. "If she can forget about you just like that, then forgetting her should be easy, knowing she just walked out of your life like it was walking through water."
"But Natsu, I just can't," I said,
"I know you can't. I know how hard it is to lose a friend. It isn't easy getting over. But when someone just walks out like nothing happened, then they aren't even worth your thought." he said, I sniffled, he rubbed my shoulder. "Come on, the Lucy and the boys are waiting," he added. I nodded and we walked outside. When we arrived Lucy ran right up to me.
"I heard what happened." She said and hugged me. "I would never do that to you. Juvia tried to tell me it was your fault, but I told her to suck a toe or something because I'm not a friend who's about to walk away." I hugged her tightly back.
"Thank you," I said, as I tried to fight the tears that were about to come.
"Come on." She said, "I made a pie last night." She said.
"Oh no, last time you made a pie, we were able to play hockey with it." I teased the boys laughed as we sat down. Natsu sat down my Sting and Rouge.
"Hey, I perfected my pie making skills." She said and opened a container. She wasn't lying. It was a beautiful pie. "And it's just what you need right now." She handed it to me.
"Yeah, don't expect us to slip away so easily," Sting said, I smiled at him.
"Yeah, we're tough to get rid of," Gray said.
"Thanks, guys," I said, I looked at Natsu. "I feel better already.