When Death Do Us Part

After school, I and Natsu went home together. We climbed into his car and drove back to my house. When we got there, my heart stopped. A familiar car was parked in the driveway. Natsu pulled up on the side of the road. He stopped the car, but didn't get out. "is that your parent's car?" he asked,
"It's my mothers. They have separate cars." I tell him, then open the door and get out.
"Does that mean she's here?" he asked, I shrugged, then walked up the lawn, Natsu followed me. I went up to the door and slowly opened it.
"Mama!" I shouted, expecting my mother to answer, but she didn't.
"It's me!" my father shouted back, then the sound of footsteps down the stairs. I set my things on the counter, Natsu did the same thing, then ran to the living room and jumped on the couch. I went to the staircase, my father was putting a file in his bag,
"What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here for another four days at least."
"I forgot a file for work, you'd think after the first week I'd notice it wasn't with us, but not till we need it the day after." he said, then looked at me and smile, "I almost came to check on you, where did Natsu go?" he asked,
"He's in the living room, do you want me to get him?" I asked, my father shook his head, just then Happy came trotting up to me, he looked at my Father with curiosity. My father looked at him.
"Who's this?" he asked, as he leaned down and slowly stroke Happy's head.
"That's Happy, he's Natsu's cat," I told him, then smiled at Happy, he looked up at me and meowed. I looked back at my father,
"Y/N, I need to tell you something about your relationship with Natsu." my father said, 
"What do you mean?" I asked, "do you not approve?"
"No, it's not that, I approve, don't worry. It's your mother. She found out." my heart stopped.
"How did she find out?" I asked him,
"Natsu's parents brought it up a few days ago, your mother was furious."
"Why can't she just be happy for me for once?" I asked him, as I shook my head. "Why does she have to do this?"
"I don't know sweetie, but I'll be sure to ask her for you." he kissed my head, then left. I wiped a tear that fell from my eyes, and onto my cheek. I don't know why I began to cry, maybe its because my mother can't except that I'm nearly eighteen, which means I can make my own decisions. I wiped my face once more then followed Happy into the living room, where Natsu already had the TV on and was texting on his phone. Happy jumped onto the couch and crawled onto Natsu.
"Happy!" he said, then turned around to take him off, but his eyes stopped at me, he quickly sat up. "hey, what's wrong?" he asked, I waved him off then smiled.
"Nothing, I had something in my eyes." I lied,
"Are you sure?" he asked, I nodded, "alright," he said, then laid back down, this time on his back, Happy climbed right on his stomach and without hesitation he laid right down. Natsu groaned but made no effort to get up. I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I snatched a pear off the tower of fruit in the white bowel that was in the counter. I went back to the living room. Happy was now laying on Natsu's back. I went and sat down on the other couch, I ate my pear and pulled out my own phone. I had at least twenty texts from Lucy

Lucy: I'm going shopping with Levy and Lisanna, you're coming! I'm picking you up in ten minutes!

she sent that five minutes ago.
"Shit," I said, and quickly stood up. I ran upstairs and brushed through my hair. I put my pear in my mouth, then pulled my hair into a ponytail. I took my pear out, then went to my room to find my purse, I only found my wallet, I shrugged, then slipped it into my pocket. I ate my pear as I hurried back downstairs, I put my shoes on, then went to the living room and sat down on the couch, Natsu looked at me, and Happy looked shook. "what?" I asked.
"Where are you going so sudden?" he asked
"I'm going shopping with Lucy, Levy, and Lisanna," I replied, then bit a huge bite out of my pear.
"Oh fancy," he said, then there was a sound of a horn, I stood up, and waved to him.
"I'll be back, I probably won't be here for dinner, but I'll text you if that changes," I said, he nodded, then waved to me as I left. I closed the door behind me, Lucy continued to honk her horn. "alright alright!" I said, then climbed into the back seat. "Jesus." I laughed.
"Alright, let's go!" Lucy said, then pulled out of my driveway, I quickly put my seat belt on. I wasn't about to get killed for her reckless driving.
"So where are we going?" I asked Lisanna looked at me.
"There's a new mall that opened up. It already has sales, and I was just dying ongoing," she said with a squeal. I slowly nodded.
"We're going to buy you a few dresses," Lucy said,  groaned.
"Why?" I asked, Lucy looked at me from her mirror.
"Because you need something for special occasions," she replied with a wink. I sighed, these girls were always trying to get me to buy a dress.
"What if I don't wear them," I said as I looked out the window,
"Oh, I'm going to make you wear them." Lucy playfully threatened. I shook my head playfully,
"I'd like to see you try," I said, she looked at me from the mirror, then winked her evil wink.
"You know I will," she said, and I knew she would too, that's what sends the chills down my spine.

~~Time Skip~~

The mall was fucking huge. It was bigger than three regular malls combined. "holy crap." I said under my breath as we walked into the front door. There were three floors in the dang this.
"I heard it'll take you four weeks just to get to every store," Lisanna said, I looked at her,
"Are you serious?" I asked she shrugged.
"Just something I heard someone say a while ago, who knows. Maybe we can tackle it in a few hours."
"Let's do it! I need a new dress." Levy said, then turned and walked backward as she continued walking. "I got a date with Gajeel this weekend."
"So you guys made up huh?" I asked, she nodded, then turned back around, almost tripping over herself in the processes.
"We talked it out for at least an hour and a half, and we did makeup.  Thankfully, I didn't want us fighting anymore." she said, but perked up, "So I have to look really good."
"Let's go to the store on that corner." Lucy pointed to the nearest corner, it was a dress store. Oh god, we're going to spend a million hours in that store.

When we got in there all three of the girl's eyes lit up. I groaned.
"I'll take Y/N, and you take Levy," Lucy said to Lisanna, she nodded, then grabbed Levy and walked away. Lucy chained our arms together and we walked through the aisles of dresses and dress clothes. "So tell me about you and Natsu, you all good now?" she asked, I nodded.
"Yeah, we talked it out, we're alright now," I said, hoping it was alright, I mean we went right into things like nothing happened, it was weird, but it wasn't bad either.
"That's good because it's really hard to stay mad at Natsu," she said with a laugh, I let out a nervous laugh. Then something caught my eye, I stopped walking, causing Lucy to jolt backward. I stepped back and looked at a dress a few aisles down, I tilted my head. It was actually pretty. It was a white bases medium skirt dress, with a black waist, and black flowers. "Do you like it?" she asked, I looked at her, she was looking at the same dress.
"I don't know," I replied, then looked back at the dress. "it looks nice. Maybe we should give it to Levy." I suggested, Lucy looked at me.
"Maybe we should get it for you," she said, I shook my head
"I really don't need another dress. I have that one from Sting's party, I think one is good." I said, then began walking again, Lucy groaned.
"Come on Y/N," she said, "why are you like this?"
"I just don't like dresses." I replied, "I mean, sure if I have to wear them, I will but I really don't enjoy wearing them for fun."
"Maybe you should wear a dress to school tomorrow. Just a casual one," she suggested. I gave her a funny look.
"Why do you want me to wear a dress so badly?" I asked her, she shrugged, then smile as she looked around the store. I frowned but didn't say anything.

After while Levy found a dress. We got it, then walked around the mall for another hour and a half, then we left. Lucy dropped me off back home. I waved her bye as she drove away. I sighed.

I hate shopping, with a passion.

I went to the door and opened it. Natsu was sleeping on the couch, and Happy was sleeping on his stomach. I shook my head with a smile on my face. I slowly and quietly closed the door. I went upstairs, I didn't buy anything. That mall was full of all woman things, and I wasn't interested in anything it was selling.

Then the doorbell rang. I set my purse on my bed, then went to go get it, but Natsu was already up and at the door. Two police officers came into view,
"Is Ms. L/N here?" one of the officers asked
"I'm right here," I replied, Natsu looked at me, startled. I went downstairs, Natsu stood back. "can I help you, gentlemen?" I asked the other officer handed me a note, "what's this?" I took it and looked at the envelope.
"Something has happened, and we were told to let you be the second to know." the first officer said, my heart skipped a beat.
"A-Alright," I said I was afraid, this man had just handed me a letter, and his tone of voice didn't sound settling.
"Ms. L/N, we are sorry to have to tell you this, but Juvia Lockster, was found dead a few hours ago." the police officer said. I dropped the note.
"What?"
                  ~~~~~~~~~
This has taken a dark turn, oh jeez what have I done.

Far warning, she might not actually be dead, but I'm not sure yet...