An unknown Partnership

IF JUVIA IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER  AND YOU'RE GOING TO GET BUTT HURT IF SHE'S EVIL AND MEAN, THEN I WOULD STOP READING BECAUSE MY FAN FICTION ISN'T GOING TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSES, LISANNA ISN'T GOING TO BE THE ONE BECAUSE RUDE AND NEITHER IS LUCY. SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN YOU CAN SKADADDLE. THANK YOU. Now you can read this chapter if you aren't going to get butt hurt. 😊

I chucked my phone at the wall. Y/N should not be having fun with Lucy and Gray. Or be holding hands with Natsu. How dare she be ok. I should have broke her, drained her emotions.
"Why are you throwing things?" I turned around,
"Lucy posted a picture on snapchat." I started, "This isn't working Laxus." I said, he laughed and sat down on the chair.
"It's going exactly as plan." He said Tomorrow is Sunday, no school. Why don't you go to Y/N house and give her a piece of your mind?"
"What am I supposed to say?" I asked, Laxus shrugged, then grinned at me.
"You already broke her trust with you, along with feelings towards you. She may seem like she hates you, but she'll freeze as soon as she's you." He said, "what else can you take from her?" my face like up, I smiled wickedly.
"Natsu," I said, Laxus clapped for me.
"Well, done." He said, then stood up and began to walk out of the room, just before he did he turned around and looked at me. "You take him, then you'll definitely have her on her knees." He said, then left. I sat down on my seat and started to hatch a plan. A plan that will take Y/N's final hope away.