When Wicked Rises PT1

"God I hate math," I said, I grabbed the paper and waved it around. "Why do I need to know this?" I asked, Natsu grabbed my hand and forced it onto the desk, he laughed.
"You're going to get us yelled at." He whispered I looked at our teacher, who wasn't even in the room. I looked back at Natsu.
"Are still freaked out about our teachers?" I asked, "You've been here for at least a month and a half."
"Your teachers here are scary," he said, I laughed.
"Aw come on, where did this tough guy go?" I asked and playfully punched him in the shoulder.
"You would see my tough side if you let me punch that guy." He mumbled and wondered his eyes.
"You know violence isn't the answer," I said, he looked back at me and put his elbows on the table.
"It does if my girlfriend is involved." He whispered.
"Well," I touched his nose with my finger. "I can take care of myself."
"Didn't look like it at the party." He said and sat up, I crossed my arms and slowly spun my chair side to side.
"I was startled." I said, "I could have easily taken him." he grinned at me.
"I believe you Y/N and your confidence, but you probably couldn't have taken him if you tried." He said,
"Hey, that's rude. That's not believing in me at all." I said and looked at my paper.
"I'm just being honest Y/N. You can't just say you can kick someone's ass if you really can't." he touched my shoulder, and I looked at him. "I didn't mean it as an insult." I forced a smile.
"I know, don't worry about it. I was only joking too." I said, he smiled at me, he thought I was telling the truth. Or he was pretending not to notice. Either way, it saves a conversation. I looked back at my paper and gripped my pencil so hard it snapped in half. It flung across the classroom, I looked at my now broken pencil, then looked at Natsu and laughed. "Oops," I said, he started laughing. "It wasn't that funny," I said, but he couldn't stop laughing.
"I have no idea why I'm laughing as hard as I am." He admitted ad gripped his stomach. I covered my mouth as I began to laugh as well.
"Stop laughing, you're going to make me laugh and we both might get in trouble," I said, he wasn't listening, he had his head on the desk, still laughing. I facepalmed myself and chuckled. Then the bell rang, Natsu shot right up and wiped his face, laughing tears ran down his cheek. We grabbed our stuff and headed to our separate classes. I walked into my English class. I spotted Levy sitting in the corner with her head down. She was always in a good mood. I walked over and set my stuff on the desk next to her. I sat down and looked her way.
"Are you alright Levy?" I asked, she shook her head and looked at me, her eyes were red. From Crying. I sat up straighter and turned to her. "What's the matter? What happened?" I asked she wiped her face, and looked at me.
"It's Gajeel," she muttered,
"What did he do?" I asked,
"He was using me." She said, then looked away from me. I knew Gajeel was a horrible person, but using Levy? The only girl that accepted him?
"Who told you that?" I asked she looked back at me. Something in her eyes showed that she didn't want to tell me.
"Juvia." She answered that's why she didn't tell want to tell me.
"Don't believe her." I started, but she interrupted me.
"She has a recording of her and Gajeel talking." She said and grabbed her phone and handed it to me. It had a message through her from Juvia, it was a talking message. I took her phone, pressed play and held the speaker to my ear.

"Can you explain to me why we're here?" Juvia asked.
"To overthrow Fairy Tail," Gajeel mumbled,
"Exactly, and what was the rules we were given?" she asked, he sighed.
"No friends or romantic companies unless they're a cover." He said,
"Now, is Levy a cover or are you breaking the rules?" she asked he didn't say anything, "Gajeel," she said firmly.
"Yes, of course, she's a cover." He finally said,
"Who's a cover?" she asked, one last time.
"Levy." He said
"Of course she is." she said with satisfaction in her voice., "Well you better get to your little friend." there was footsteps then the audio stopped.

I gave Levy her phone back. She didn't look at me as she grabbed it.
"I was so nice to him." She started, "Why would he go and use me like that?" I gripped her shoulder gently, she looked at me.
"There's probably a reasonable explanation. He was probably just telling her what she wanted to hear. knowing Juvia she's trying to get Gajeel in a bad position again." I smiled at her. "Maybe you should talk to him about it."
"What if I say something and piss him off?" She asked, startled. I laughed slightly.
"It'll be fine, for all you know he would be mad at Juvia, not you." I rubbed her back. " I'll come with you during lunch if you want me too."
"Thanks for the offer but I think I should do it alone." She said and sat up straighter in her chair. The color returned to her eyes but only slightly. She looked at me and smiled.
"You got this," I said. She nodded.
                          ♡♡♡
Oh sorry, I fell asleep while I was waiting for you to make me a sandwich!

Go back to sleep. And starve