When Wicked Rises PT2

I played with my dress as I stood by the door.
"Are you sure you don't want me to stay with you?" Y/N asked, I shook my head and looked at her.
"I'll be fine," I said, didn't sound too confident in what I was about to do.
"Alright." She said, "I'll be over there with everyone else." I said and pointed to the tree. I nodded as she walked away. I drew in a breath and let it out slowly. I don't even know I'm going to start off this conversation. "Hey, asshole I heard you're using me to overthrow Fairy Tail." I shook my head. That was way to harsh. Maybe I should start with questioning him.
"Ugh," I mumbled. I wasn't good at this and I wasn't about too good at yelling at people. I fidgeted with my book I was holding.
"You ready to go?" I turned around, Gajeel had his arms crossed, he was grinning his famous grin.
"Yes. But I need to talk to you about something I found out" I said, he let his arms fall, he looked at me confused and terrified at the same time. Though he played it off.
"Yeah, sure. What did you hear?" He asked, I couldn't meet his gaze, but I had too. So I looked up at him dead in the eyes.
"Are you using me as a cover for something?" I asked, his pupils grew large. I thought I saw him take a step back.
"Who told you that?" He asked, I took my phone out and played the recording. He looked down as it played. When it stopped I put my phone in my pocket and looked up at him. He couldn't meet my eyes. "Answer me Gajeel," I said.
"No." He said firmly and looked at me again. "I wasn't using you."
"Don't lie to me!" I shouted, "I heard this recording, it's your voice."
"I'm not lying!" he shouted back. I flinched. He was getting mad. "I'm not using you. I could never think about remotely doing that. You've been so nice to me, why would I take advantage of that?" He asked. "I was telling her what she wanted to hear. I hate Juvia. Do you honestly think I would tell her the truth? She could do something way worse than a recording." He threatened. I wasn't sure what to say. I wanted to yell more, but what was I supposed to yell at him for?
"Did you know she recorded you?" I asked he shook his head.
"No, I didn't." He said. "If I did, trust me I would have warned you already."
"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked he didn't look at me. For some reason, he looked scared.
"Because I didn't want you thinking I was this huge asshole that uses you in order to destroy Fairy Tail." He said I gripped my book so hard my knuckles turned white.
"I thought you came to Fairy Tail for a better life. Not to destroy what we have." I started. "Were you lying to me?"
"No, I wasn't lying. I really did volunteer here to have a better life. Phantom Lord messed with my head. I needed this. I was just hoping the day we would you know." he gestured to the school. "I was hoping it'll never come." I didn't know if I should believe him. It was hard now that I found out why he actually transferred here.
"Are you going to do it?" I asked this time he looked at me.
"I don't know." He replied. I took a breath in.
"Well, when you figure it out. Come find me." I said, then turned around and went over to Y/N and her friends. I sat down next to Lucy, who smiled a small smile and grabbed my hand.
"You did good Levy," Natsu said. I looked at him and gave him a small smile.
"Thanks," I said, and tried not to cry as I sat there.
~~~~~~~POV CHANGE: JUVIA~~~~~~~

I watched her walk away from Gajeel. I smiled as I fiddled with my pencil. Gajeel wasn't the happiest person when we walked back into the school and walked up to me. I tried not look satisfied because he was probably going to beat my ass.
"Why the fuck would you do that?" He asked,
"We need to stay on task Gajeel. Do think I knew you were telling the truth to me?" I asked, "Obviously you have fallen for her, so I needed to get rid of her." Gajeel face turned red, I thought for a second all his piercings would pop off.
"What makes you think I want to do this anymore?" he asked, I stood up and got in his face.
"You have too. Your life depends on us getting this right." I said, "So if you want to drop out now. Be my guest. But I don't think the feelings of one girl is worth your life." I said then grabbed my things and left him standing there. I went out the front door and found someone I wanted to talk too. So I went up to her. "Hello, Fatima," I said, she turned around and sighed.
"Hi Juvia." She said. "what do you want?" she asked.
"I just wanted to ask you something," I said,
"What is it?" she asked, I smiled.
"I heard you have a little crush." she looked at me with terror in her eyes.
"Who did you hear that from?" She asked I shook my head.
"I can't tell you." I teased. Fatima got all in my face.
"Do not tell anyone." She said. I chuckled.
"Don't worry child." I said, "I won't tell anyone. But you need to do one thing for me."
"Fine." She said without even questioning what I was going to ask her to do. I smiled and pulled out a letter.
"I need you to stick this in Y/N's locker. It's nothing bad don't worry. It's actually an apology letter. I just can't face her after everything I've done." I handed it to her. She grabbed it.
"Fine, this means you keep your mouth shut about my crush." She said I nodded.
"Of course," I said with a grin. She turned around and ran into the school. I went over to Laxus and Eric.
"What was that?" Laxus asked,
"A little something," I answered and fixed the strap on my backpack. "Let's get going before she comes back," I suggested, they nodded and we left. This was going to be great.
                          ♡♡♡
A potato flew around my room before you came