Friends. . . . ?

Getting away was the best feeling in the world.
"I'm sorry you had to see and hear that," I said as I looked out the window. He smiled at glanced my way.
"You don't need to apologize every twenty minutes.." He said, then looked back at the road. "It's fine, and I don't want you crying anymore, so let's not talk about this topic anymore." He suggested. I nodded slowly and looked back out the window. It was dark, and the night was quiet. The only noises I can hear are our breaths and the soft sound of the music. I felt uncomfortable for the first time since I met Natsu. I feel like the fight put a gap between us even though we didn't speak. I breathed in, trying to calm my beating heart.
Then out of nowhere, my phone rang. I jumped and pulled it out of my purse. It was Juvia. With an eyebrow raised, I turned the music down and answered.
"Hey Juvia what's up?" I asked she answered with a little worry.
"Are you ok? Where are you?" She asked I was confused.
"I'm sorry what?" I asked, "Why wouldn't I be ok?"
"Well, your mother called and told me you were kidnapped by Natsu." She said.
I almost dropped my phone.
"What?" I asked, "Please tell police aren't involved."I said,
"No, they aren't, not yet anyway." She said, "What happened?"
"I got into a fight with my mother and she slapped me, and I was already going out with Natsu so I stormed out and now I'm with him," I said shooting a glace at him. He didn't look at me.
"Oh thank god, I'll tell her you're ok." She said, then hung up. I slowly pulled the phone away from my ear. Then looked at the screen. I sighed and quickly put it back in my purse.
"Everything ok?" He asked, I nodded and smiled at him.
"Everything is just peachy," I said, trying not to be as sarcastic. But it didn't work. My sarcasm was far too strong for me to control.
"We can talk about it later." He said as he pulled into the parking lot. My face lit up. I hate to admit it but I've never gone rollerblading.
"Oh, it's going to embarrass me," I said quietly. He laughed and stopped the car.
"Don't worry, I'm not a person to judge people." He said, we got out of the car and went into the building. It was dark and lit up with all sorts of LED lights. I gripped my purse as we went to the counter. "Two skates please," Natsu said. I pulled out money he stopped me, "Nope I'm paying. It was my idea." He said, as he grabbed my wallet and put it in his pocket.
"Hey." I said, "Give it back." I reached into his pocket but stopped.
"Not till we get our skates." He said. Then turned to the woman at the counter.
"You two are such a cute couple." She said. I and Natsu looked at each other then we both looked at her.
"Oh, no no. We're just friends." We said. She laughed and handed us skate.
"That's how they always start." She said with a wink. We grabbed our skates and hurried off. Natsu started laughing as we sat down.
"That was embarrassing." He said, I nodded and slipped my skate on, then tied it. I put my other one on and tied it. Natsu stood up and held his hand out. "Ready?"
                             ♡♡♡
GOT IT DONE. Sorry guys. I had finals all week and I focus all my time on those. But they're over now so I'm all good to finish writing 🤗