Surprises

Lucy told me what the surprise was, and I knew how important it was to Y/N. So I could spoil it for her. So every time she demanded that I tell her where we were going I simply told her no.
"Come on Natsu." She whined I shook my head.
"Nope." I said, "I told you it's a surprise." she crossed her arms and looked out the window.
"But it's taking forever," she said,
"I know, I know. But it'll be worth it I promise." I said, again. She sighed and looked out the window. I turned into a driveway and she sat up straight in her seat. She looked at me with her mouth opened in shock and surprise, then she started to slowly cry. I pulled into the parking lot. This was the last place her grandmother took her when she was alive, I remember Y/N telling me during our twenty questions. She came here every day with her grandma, the people knew Y/N as if they were her own child. After her grandma died, she didn't come here as often.
Lucy and Gray came out of the Café. Y/N covered her face.
"What the hell." She said, I laughed and shut the car off. I rubbed her shoulder.
"Come on," I said, and got out of the car. I went around and opened the door for her. Lucy came over and dragged her out of the car.
"Come on lady." She said Y/N had her face covered with her hand. "Surprise." She said,
"Why do you guys do things for me?" She asked, we all laughed, Lucy let her go, I went over and grabbed her hand.
"We knew how important this place is, and we gave the owners a call. They said they missed you and would love it if you visited again. So that's what we did." I said, she looked up at me, I smiled and pulled her into the building, as we walked in, a woman screamed.
"Oh Y/N!" We turned our heads, a woman with black hair came running over. "We've missed you so much," she said and hugged her.
"I'm sorry I didn't visit for a while." Y/N said, then smiled at the woman. " I'm glad I'm back." She said. I smiled, I loved it when Y/N was happy and smiley.
"I'm glad you're back too, now let's get you and your friends a table, so you can eat. You must be hungry, I'm sure." She said we all nodded.
"Yes, we are." Y/N answered for all of us. She gave us a table in the corner, We all sat down and the woman came over and touched my shoulder. I looked up at her.
"Thank you for giving me a call and bringing Y/N back around here." She said I nodded.
"Of course ma'am," I said, she nodded and walked away, Y/N looked at me.
"You called her?" She asked I nodded.
"But it wasn't just me, it was actually Lucy's idea. Gray got the phone number and I made the call." She looked at Lucy, then Gray, then back at me.
"You guys didn't need to do that." She said,
"Yeah, we did," I said,
"You wanted to get away for the longest time, and now you finally did. Right here in your safe house." Lucy said. Y/N looked at her.
"You guys are seriously the best." She said, then grabbed my hand under the table and squeezed it, I looked at her. She looked at me and smiled. "Thank you."
                        ♡♡♡
THIS BITCH EMPTY! YEEEEEET.
ALRIGHT DO YEAH, THIS IS MY CHAPTER. Sorry I didn't post it sooner, I had Jazz performance yesterday and today, so that took up some time. I'm think to going into a Juvia pov, what do you guys think??