When Wicked Rises Pt5

"Do you think it worked?" I asked Laxus shrugged. I looked at him. "Thank you for writing it," I said with a smile, he nodded.
"No problem." He said, and I looked back a Y/N and Natsu. They seemed like they were in deep conversation. I saw Fatima walk by, I called her over.
"Fatima, come here," I said, she looked at me and walked over.
"What do you want this time?" She asked I glanced over at Natsu and Y/N, they were looking over here. I grinned and looked back at her.
"I just wanted to know if you actually put the note in Y/N's locker," I questioned. She nodded.
"I did, now will you leave me alone?" She asked, I nodded and waved her away. She walked right up to Natsu and Y/N, Y/N pulled out a piece of paper and shoved it in Fatima's face. I looked away just in time for Fatima to point at me. From the corner of my eye, I saw all three of them walk up to me. Y/N showed me the paper.
"Did you write this?" She asked I shook my head.
"I can barely write my mothers own handwriting, what makes you think I wrote it?" I asked Fatima looked at me with her mouth opened.
"How dare you lie!" Fatima said I looked at her.
"I'm seriously not lying." I looked at Y/N, "You can tell if I'm lying.  Am I?" I asked her. She looked down and shook her head, I grinned. Fatima went wild.
"You told me to put that note in her locker yesterday, and you just asked me if I did a while ago!" she turned to Laxus, "you must have written it."
"Me?" he asked, then laughed, "I can barely write my own name, you think I can write in someone else's handwriting?" he asked, Fatima went quiet for a second.
"Juvia told me to put it in her locker." she looked at me, "you said it was an apology letter for Y/N." Y/N along with myself laughed.
"An apology letter?" Y/N asked, "that is definitely not what I read." Fatima looked at her,
"I swear it wasn't me, I wouldn't want to break you guys up, never in a million years," she said, then Natsu spoke in.
"I want to believe that I really do. But I can't right now, and if Y/N says Juvia isn't lying about her doing it, then who else could have done it?" he asked her, she didn't say anything, "I'm sorry Fatima, but until you find out who really did this, I can only believe you did it." he finally said, then grabbed Y/N's hand and walked away. I grinned at looked her, she was on the verge of crying, but then it turned to anger, she turned to me.
"How could you!" she said, "he was my first friend, my best friend since kindergarten years, and you just ruined that! what person in their twisted and would do something like that?" I laughed, then stood up and got in her face.
"Me darling." I simply said, then motioned Laxus to walk with me, and we left her standing there.
"That was a heck of a ride." Laxus spoke up,
"It was, but this ride is about to get bumper."

                            ♡♡♡
And they were roommates