A Night With A Boy Pt 3.

As I stepped down the stair, someone bumped into me.
"Ah!" I tripped over myself and fell into Natsu. We both fell to the ground. "Oof!" we said in unison, as he fell on the ground and I accidentally landed on top of him. Shit, I thought I sat up and looked at him "I'm sorry," then stood up, He stood up and rubbed his head.
"Don't worry about it." He said I felt so embarrassed. My face grew red.
"Please excuse me," I said as I ran away.
"Y/N wait!" Natsu said as his hand brushed against my arm as I ran to the bathroom. I entered and went into a stall. I closed the toilet and sat down. I broke down.
"Holy shit," I said. I felt so embarrassed, that was horrible. I heard the door open.
"Y/N?" Lucy asked, "Natsu said you ran away."
"I fell right on him," I said. "Someone bumped into me and I fell right freaking on him." I groaned. She laughed,
"Come out of the stall Y/N." She said. I stood up and opened the stall.
"I'm so embarrassed," I said, she came up to me and grabbed my shoulders. "I can not face him again."
"Stop it Y/N, it was an accident. I doubt he even thought about it." She said then grabbed my hands. "Now let's go this night isn't going to be spent in the bathroom blushing." She dragged me out of the bathroom and back to the dance floor. We found Gray and Natsu. I looked at Lucy. She smiled then pushed me into Natsu. I tripped and fell right into him. He caught me. I looked at Lucy who grabbed Gray by the collar and dragged him into the dance floor. I breathed and looked up at Natsu.
"Sorry," I said, he smiled.
"Don't worry about it." He said, then dragged me to the dance floor. "I didn't make you uncomfortable did I?" He asked, as he grabbed my hands and danced with me. "You know, earlier when we were dancing?" he asked, I shook my head.
"N-No, of course not. I just was embarrassed." I said, lying a little.
"Oh, well you don't need to be," he said.
"I know," I said, "And I'm sorry for tackling you earlier." I laughed slightly. "Someone bumped into me."
"Yeah, you ran away before you could get your drink." He said he did a little Michael Jackson spin. I chuckled as he grabbed my hand and waist and danced with me. The room felt warmer than usual. I looked at him, his eyes were so bright. Black, but bright. My heart raced out of my chest as I stood on my tippy toes and leaned into him.
                              ♡♡♡
I was freaking out when I typed this 😂. You have no idea. Grrrrr why did I end it like that. Now i'm not sure how to start the new chapter, why did I do this to myself 🤗😂😂.