Chapter Thirty-Two: Too Late

"Tony-" I tried, before I was blasted backwards, the impact hurling me into Steve. Steve wrapped his arms around me as we rolled across the concrete floor. 

"Are you okay?" I asked Steve, as I got up from the ground quickly. There was no time for an answer. I got up only to see Bucky train his gun on Tony, but Tony was ready and knocked the gun out of his hand, twisting Buck's arm. 

"Oh shit!" I yelled out as I watched helplessly as Tony grabbed him and flew him in the air before crashing back down. Pinning him to the ground. 

"Morgan don't!" Steve yelled at me, trying to grab me. Before he could I teleported across the room, tackling Tony. We rolled across the floor, I could feel his anger radiating through the suit. 

"Tony! Just listen!" I yelled, trying to get through to him as we continued to wrestle with one another. 

"You're dead to me Smith!" Tony lashed out as he pinned me to the floor. His metal boot weighing heavily down on my arm, I screamed as it crushed down harder and harder. 

"Get off of her!" I heard Steve's voice loudly boom throughout the room, I looked over to see his shield come hurling towards Tony. Ringing loudly as it bounced off the suit, flying back into Steve's hands as he rammed him off of me. 

I got up quickly, not knowing what would happen next. My adrenaline was pumping and I didn't know what any of us would do. I made quick eye contact with Bucky, wondering if my eyes let on how lost I was feeling. 

Tony came flying back at Steve, thankfully he got his shield up in time to help as Tony crashed into him. Then he sent a buckle onto Steve's leg, clasping them shut. 

Bucky came up to him, punching him in the face. Once more flying across the room, choking him  as he pinned him up against the wall. 

Tony held his repulser up, aiming for Bucky's face. I sent a blast straight for Tony's hand, disabling the repulser. It distracted Tony and Bucky was able to yank Tony's other hand away from his face as he sent a rocket flying into the building. Right above my head. 

I rolled out of the way as concrete went flying everywhere. I teleported to the side, moving quickly as it fell apart. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Steve sprinting towards me, I felt lost as he grabbed me, moving me in time to avoid the concrete falling on top of me. 

We rolled across the floor once more, not having a moment to catch our breathe as we both were back on our feet in an instant. 

He leaned over the two of us, his shield covering the two of us as parts of the building continued to collapse all around us. I thought it would never end as pieces continued to rain down, and Steve's arm only tightened around me as our world fell apart. 

I looked over and saw Tony was caught under a piece of debris, he desperately tried getting his way out. 

Steve and I got up, only to make eye contact with Bucky. 

"You two get out of here!" Steve yelled at both of us, knowing Tony wouldn't want to stop until he had us. He's always had it out for me, and this was the icing on the cake. 

"GO!" I shouted at Bucky, as I wouldn't leave Steve's side. Bucky took off running, I gave Steve a knowing look, as I'm sure he wasn't happy with my decision.

"Till the end," I told him, reassuring him in my decision. 

Then Tony came flying past us, shooting at Bucky as he tried to leave. I grabbed onto Steve's hand, teleporting the two of us in front of Tony. 

Tony began to hover in front of us. 

"It wasn't them Tony!" Steve said to him, trying to get Stark to listen. I looked above me, my eyes pleading for Tony to listen. "Hydra had control over their minds! They didn't know what they were doing!"

"Move!" Tony only shouted back, not wanting to listen. "You always defend her! Now him! Where is the line with you?"

Before Steve could say anything  else Tony started to fly towards Bucky, who was trying to make his way up and out. 

"Stop!" I yelled, my voice shaking as my emotions took over. 

"It wasn't them!" Steve exclaimed as he grabbed onto Tony's leg, not letting him fly away. I got in front of Tony, using my power to push him back. It was helping Steve as he yanked his foot back. 

I forced Tony to the side, letting out a breathe as he fell. Steve and I ran to where he was. Right as we were in the door way he used a laser to make the rocks fall all around us.

"Shit," I yelled as I forced several out of my way. 

"Steve are you okay?" I shouted as we tried to make our way out of the rocks. There was no way this whole thing wasn't going to end badly. 

"I'm fine, are you?" he asked, as he pushed the rocks out of the way. He looked over me for a moment, making sure there weren't any injuries. I gave him a nod, reassuring him there was nothing wrong, as far as physical injuries go. 

"We need to hurry," I said frantically, knowing Tony was already on his way to Bucky. I forced several of the rocks out of the way, trying to hurry. I could feel my powers starting to drain, between this and the fight at the airport it was starting to wear on me. 

We got out in time to see Tony aiming his repulser at Bucky, I knew we needed to hurry. But, this would probably drain most of my powers, I would have to be smart about how I used them now. 

I once more took Steve's hand and teleported us right in time for Steve to pop in front of Tony and use his shield to deflect the blast, sending it right back at him. 

Tony hit the wall behind him, falling several feet below us. 

"He isn't going to stop," I said, looking between Steve and Bucky. 

"You both need to go!" Steve said to us, this time he was looking between Bucky and I. 

"I'm not going anywhere. Buck, you need to get out of here okay?" I told him, not listening to Steve. 

Bucky nodded, giving me a quick hug before running and climbing once more. 

Steve turned to me, giving me a desperate look.

"Mo, he wants you just as much as he wants Bucky. It isn't safe," he told me, looking quickly down below us, making sure Tony was still down.

"I was never in this for the safety," I told him. "I'm not going anywhere Rogers."

~A/N Hey everyone! Once more thank you so much for the patience! I have been loving this book and honestly do not want to finish it just because I love working on it so much.. and I hope you all love it too. 

QOTC: What do you think of this chapter? 

Let me know in the comments please! I love seeing everyones answers and replying to you guys! It really makes my day tons better.

As always, thank you for your support and don't forget to vote.~