"Think Tank"

"So it's not a think tank?" Cathy looked at the building in front of her. "This is, amazing!" Cathy got out of the car and walked inside.

"Whoa!" Cathy spun around to get a good look of the place. "This is where you work?"

"Yeah." Mac smiled.

"This is pretty cool."

"Riley, I was just saying that-" a girl with amazing hair and clothes stopped as she saw Mac and Jack.

"It took you two long enough," The girl said, "who's she?" The girl pointed towards Cathy.

"This is-" Mac started but was interrupted by Bozer.

"Cathy?" He came around and his eyes widened.

"Omg Bozer?!" Cathy walked up to her friend and hugged him.

"You two know each other?" Jack looked confused.

"Of course!" Bozer smiled, "we were friends in high school, before I met Mac."

"What happened to you?" Bozer asked Cathy. "Why'd you leave?"

"Um... problems happened." Cathy responded uncomfortably.

"Oh." Bozer replied, "well, I gotta get back to work, it was nice seeing you again Cathy."

"You too boze." Cathy smiled.

"Let's meet the boss." Jack whispered to Mac.

"Boss?" Cathy questioned as she followed the group.

📎📎📎

"Matty!" Jack called out as they entered an open room, "we got her."

"Good." A woman shorter than Cathy turned around to face her. "Follow me."

📎📎📎

"Now, if you're going to work here, you're going to have to learn how to get out of your own situations." Matty led Cathy to an interrogation room. "Not to make you stressed, but, I'm locking you in here."

"Wait, What?!" Cathy moved towards the door, but Matty had already shut it.

"Hey! What it this? Some sort of test?!" Cathy slammed her hands against the door.

Cathy looked around the room. In the top right corner, was a camera.

"Mac, I'm gonna kill you when I get out of here." Cathy huffed.

She sat down on top of the table, then she laid down.

"Wait a second." Cathy said to herself, a small smile was now on her lips. She flipped the chair over and started playing with it.

📎📎📎

"Matty," Jack said as they looked at the camera footage, "Do you think this is really necessary?"

"Yes Jack, I do." Matty never took her eyes off the camera.

"What's she doing now?" Riley asked.

They watched as Cathy took a chair and flipped it on its side. She took off one of its legs and stood up off the floor.

"Please let this work." They heard Cathy say.

She took the chair leg and slammed it down on the door handle.

"Well," Jack said, "she just broke her only way outta there."

"No she didn't." Mac said.

Cathy took the door handle off and looked at the hole. It looked to be a good size for her to slip her hand through it.

Cathy reached her hand into the hole and messed with the door. As she was doing so, a small spark was seen in the door.

"Ah!" Cathy quickly took her hand out of the door. "What the hell?"

Cathy looked into the hole of the door and smiled.

"I see you." She reached her hand in one more time and pulled a small, blue wire out. The door clicked open and Cathy threw the wire to the ground. She was not happy.

"You now have a new member on the team MacGyver." Matty walked out of the room.

📎📎📎

Cathy walked the halls of the Phoenix Foundation. She wasn't happy.

"Mac!" Cathy stormed into the large room, "What the hell was all that about?!"

"Cathy, just calm down." Mac looked at Jack and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I just had someone lock me up in a room!" Cathy threw her arms into the air.

"Cool It," Matty said as she walked into the room. "Time to get to work." Matty swiped the giant screen in front of her. Men and women were packing crates into a large ship.

"We just got word that a gang called the shadows, have stolen highly dangerous weapons. Ones that can wipe out an entire country."

"Well that's not good." Cathy whispered.

"Bozer and Riley will stay here and keep you three updated." Matty looked at Cathy.

"Wait, I'm going?" Cathy pointed at herself.

"Yes, you're part of the team now." Matty walked out of the room.

"I may go insane soon." Cathy looked at Mac and Jack.

"Alright, let's go."