Dr. Zito

Bozer and Cathy were the last to walk into the "meeting" room. A man stood next to Matty.

Cathy stood next to Mac and he smiled at her. She smiled back.

"Everyone," Matty started, "I'd like to introduce you to Milton Zito."

"It's a pleasure that I'll be working with all of you, especially you, MacGyver. I've heard a lot about you." Zito held out his hand and Mac shook it.

"So," Bozer started, "What do you do?"

"That's classified." Both Matty and Zito said in unison.

Bozer shut his mouth. Then Jack stood up. Before he he could speak, Matty said,

"Ignore him, he's been, blown up a lot." Jack glanced down at Matty.

"Cathy, Bozer, why don't you two show Zito the lab, see what he'll be working with."

"Yes ma'am." Cathy said and walked in front of Zito and Bozer.

📎📎📎

As the three walked into the lab, Bozers robot began to speak.

"Dr. Zito I presume?" The robot said.

"Amazing!" Zito walked up to the robot.

"That's one of Bozers greatest creations." Cathy said as she put her lab coat on.

"He goes off of Wikipedia mostly, but we're still working on it." Bozer smiled. He and Cathy walked over towards the computer. A mask was placed next to the computer.

"Amazing detail." Zito said as he examined the mask. Bozer Stepped in front of him and lightly touched the mask.

"Yeah, we're still working on it to make it water proof." Cathy typed something on the computer as Bozer played with the mask.

"A colleague of mine said you were very skilled in prosthetics." Zito smiled at the two. As bozer and Cathy turned around, Zito pulled off a mask and pulled out a switchblade.

"Who are you?" Bozer said.

Zito didn't say a word. He lunged for Bozer, the knife landed in his stomach. Zito pulled it out and smiled down at Bozer. Zito then moved away from bozer and went for the mask.

Cathy had tears in her eyes.

"Bozer!" Cathy cried as she slid down next to him. She held his head in her hands.

"Stay with me, don't you dare think about closing your eyes."

"Cath-y." Bozer coughed. "Behind you."

Cathy turned around just in time to have something hard hit her head. Her vision went black and she fell hard to the floor.

Bozer looked at Zito. The smile on his face never faded.

"I must be going." Zito then left the lab.

Bozers robot had begun to call the others down to the lab, it wouldn't take them long.

📎📎📎

Matty, Jack, Riley and Mac ran into the lab. Bozer had his hand on his wound, the other hand was trying to wake up Cathy. 

"Oh my god Bozer!" Riley exclaimed as she ran to his side, Mac ran to Bozers side as well. His eyes moved down to his wound.

"Jack, try to get Cathy to wake up, I need to stitch up his wound."

Jack quickly walked over to Cathy's side and began to wake her up.

Mac grabbed a small blow torch and a strange substance and poured it onto Bozers wound.

"This is going to hurt, a lot." Mac said as he quickly began to heal Bozers wound. Bozer hissed in pain.

Mac grabbed some string and some cloth and tied it around Bozers wound.

"Riley," Matty called, "I need you with me to see what's been going on."

"I don't want to leave him." Riley whispered.

"Riley." Bozer croaked.

Riley sighed.

"All right, I'll go." Riley soon followed Matty out the door.

Once Mac was finished. He looked over at Cathy.

"She's not waking up, Mac." Jack said worried.

Mac moved towards Cathy and rolled her over onto her back. A large cut was on her forehead. It was bleeding, badly.

"Get me some more cloth." Mac asked. Jack grabbed more cloth and handed it to Mac. Mac grabbed the small torch and poured the same strange substance onto Cathy's cut.

"If she's not waking up now," Mac said as he turned the torch on, "she will after this." Mac looked at Jack, "do me a favor and hold her down." Jack held Cathy down and Mac began to close up Cathy's cut.

Cathy's eyes shot open. Pain shot through her head. Cathy opened her mouth and let out a painful scream. Mac stopped and turned off the torch. He wrapped the cloth around her head and looked at her.

Cathy glared at Mac.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Are you Ok?" Mac asked.

Cathy sighed and groaned in pain.

"Yeah," Cathy looked over at Bozer. "How are you doing Boze?"

Bozer smiled.

"I feel better."

Cathy softly smiled at Bozer.

"Liar."

"We need to get out of here, and find Zito." Mac stood up.

"Well," Cathy said as both she and Mac helped Bozer off the ground, "let's not waste anymore time."