The "Devil Of Blood" has An actual Name

"How much time do we have left?" Cathy asked as she bounced her foot on the floor.

"Not much." Riley replied.

"Do we have a plan?" Cathy asked.

Jack sighed, he was completely tired and frustrated.

"This damn Devil Of Blood, he's-he's messing with us!"

"Devil Of Blood." Cathy whispered to herself. Why on earth did that name sound familiar?!

"Cathy," Mac looked at her with concern, "Are you alright?"

Cathy focused on the name.

"Devil Of Blood, Devil Of Blood, Devil. Of. Blood." Cathy kept repeating the same name over and over again as if it would trigger something in her brain.

"Cathy?" Mac asked as he walked towards her.

"Devil Of Blood, Dev Of Blood? No. Devil Of Blo?" That's not right." Cathy continued. "D Of B? No. Wait! D.B.! Oh my god D.B!" Cathy said aloud as she smiled and stood up, then her smiled faded and her voice dropped. "Oh my god, D.B." Cathy said disgusted.

"Who's D.B.?" Mac asked.

Cathy started laughing as if this wasn't real.

"That son of a BITCH!" Cathy yelled.

"Cathy?!" Mac shouted, "who is D.B.?"

"I should've seen this, why didn't I see this?" Cathy ran her hands through her hair.

"Cathy." Mac grabbed her shoulders, "who is D.B.?"

Cathy looked Mac in the eyes.

"The Devil Of Blood isn't new, he's not a new threat. He's actually an old one."

"Ok," Mac said, "get to the point."

"We actually did work together, but that was when I was with Dennis, or, you know him as Murdoc." Cathy sighed. "The Devil Of Blood has the initials of D.B. And D.B. stands for Danny Barton, my crazy ex boyfriend. He's surprisingly, still alive."

📎📎📎

"Do you have what I want?" The Devil asked.

Cathy smiled smugly at the screen.

"How long?" She asked.

"How long what?"

"How long have you been alive?" Cathy asked.

"Do you have the money or not!" The Devil yelled.

"How long have you been alive Danny!" Cathy yelled.

Danny chuckled. He took off the mask he was wearing. Two scar marks went from his forehead and across his eyes.

"It took you long enough." Danny said.

"Where's Lance!" Cathy demanded.

Danny tilted his head and two men came in carrying the boy.

"Cathy," Lance whimpered, "I-I'm scared."

Cathy could feel her eyes burn at the sight of him.

"Don't worry buddy, I'm gonna get you out of there if it's the last thing I do."

"Do you have my money, yes or no?!" Danny stared at Cathy.

Cathy sighed. She grabbed a brown leather bag off of the coffee table and held it up for Danny to see.

"I have your money." Cathy dropped the bag at her feet. "I want to make a deal. I give you the ten million dollars, and in return, I get Lance and my father."

Danny placed his index finger to his lips and acted as if he was thinking.

"Hmmm," Danny smiled, "it's a deal. But, you come alone, no wires or anything. Otherwise Lance and your father, die." Danny continued. "And trust me Cathy, I'll know if you're alone or not." After that, the screen went dark.

Cathy quickly turned to Riley with hope in her eyes.

"Did you get the location?" Cathy asked.

Riley had a small smile on her lips.

"As a matter of fact, I did." Riley turned the screen on and placed the location onto the screen.

Cathy went over to Riley and hugged her.

"Oh my god, you're the best! Thank you."

Riley hugged Cathy back.

"You're welcome."

Suddenly, Cathy got a text from an unknown number. It gave the location and time of the drop off.

Cathy ran her hands through her hair. She wouldn't have to drop off the money until tomorrow.

"Everyone go home," Matty said, "you'll need the rest."

📎📎📎

Once Cathy and Mac got home, Cathy headed for the sofa. She didn't even get a chance to sit down for Mac had brought his lips down on hers and they both fell onto the sofa.

Mac kissed her with such passion, it was as if she was going to die tomorrow.

Cathy put both hands on Mac's shoulders to get him to stop.

"What, was that for?" Cathy had a small smile on her lips.

"I'm just worried that I may not see you again."

Cathy chuckled.

"Mac, I will be fine, I promise."

Mac smiled and Cathy wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I promise I will be fine, Mac."

"Keep that promise." Mac said.

"I will." Cathy whispered as she got closer to Mac.

Cathy had brought her lips onto Mac's and kissed him. Their lips were like magnets. You could take them apart, but they would always go back together.

Mac had placed his hands on Cathy's back as he pushed her closer towards him. Cathy smiled against his lips and let out a small giggle. She played with his hair and balled up his shirt in her hands. When the two pulled apart to breathe, Mac placed his forehead against hers.

"I will do anything to keep you safe Cathy Kane." Mac said.

"I will do the same for you too, Angus MacGyver." Cathy smiled. Then she started laughing.

Mac looked at her with a confused smile.

"What?" He asked.

"Okay, hear me out," Cathy started, "I have this one question that has been in the back of my brain."

"Shoot." Mac said.

"Why is your first name something to do with meat?" Cathy then bursted into a fit of laughter.

Mac cocked a brow.

"You think that's funny?" He asked as he got closer to her.

Cathy wiped tears from here eyes.

"Oh I think it's hilarious." Cathy laughed.

Mac smiled as he was only inches from her lips.

"What's with the smile?" Cathy asked.

Mac moved closer as he spoke.

"I love the way your laugh sounds."

Cathy blushed, and their lips connected once again. It was the sweetest feeling. It made her heart beat faster in her chest. She never wanted to leave this spot.

Mac had pushed himself against Cathy and she let out a small moan. Cathy never wanted to leave Mac's arms. Never.