Somewhere you Don't want to Be

"PLEASE!" Someone screamed, "PLEASE STOP!!"

Mac groaned as he woke up. His eyes fluttered open.

"Rise and shine," Murdoc smiled, "we have a lot of fun ahead of us."

"Where's Riley?!" Jack yelled.

"Oh don't worry," Murdoc turned his attention towards Jack, "she's just out of the picture for now."

"Stop, please!" Someone cried.

Murdoc sighed. He walked towards the door and began to scream at his men.

"Aright! Stop it, bring them in here now!"

Murdoc looked at the three men in the room.

"We'll chat later."

Then Murdoc left as Riley was dragged into the room. Next was Cathy, and boy did she look terrible.

"Cathy!" Mac said happily as he came by her side. He wrapped his arms around her body and pulled Cathy close to his chest.

"Ow!" Cathy hissed.

"Did I do something?" Mac asked, his eyes wandered down towards her broken ankle. It was now purple and seemed to be bruising.

"Here." Mac moved Cathy towards the wall and made her sit up against it.

"What are you doing?" Cathy's voice shook with worry.

"Just relax and breath ok?" Mac's eyes locked onto Cathy's.

Cathy nodded her head.

Mac placed his hands on Cathy's ankle.

Cathy's heart rate increased.

Mac's cold hands tightened on her ankle. Then, he quickly put her ankle back into place.

Cathy screamed in agony. Tears flowed from her eyes.

Mac moved to Cathy's side and grabbed her hands.

"Why did you leave?" Mac asked.

"I thought I was doing the right thing, Mac. I only wanted to protect you."

"Please, don't do that ever again." Mac said as he placed his hand on her cheek.

"Oh trust me, I don't think I will." Cathy let out a small chuckle.

"Knock, knock." Murdoc said as he came into the room. A small smile was on his lips.

"Grab the girls why don't you." Murdoc said to one of his men.

"Get your damn hands off of me!" Cathy began to hit the man in front of her. The man hit her back.

Riley was trying her best not to let go of Jack.

"Hey!" Mac went to attack the man, but Murdoc stopped him, with his gun pointed towards Mac.

"Don't even think about it Angus."

Mac clenched his fists and huffed with anger.

"Don't worry, Angus," Murdoc smiled, "I'll make sure they're kept alive."

Murdoc slammed the door shut, the three men were now alone.

"PLEASE STOP!" Cathy sobbed.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Riley shouted.

There agonizing screams and cries went on for hours.

📎📎📎

"Don't shove me!" Someone barked.

One of Murdoc's men shoved Riley into the room where Mac, Jack and Bozer were.

"Where's Cathy?" Mac asked.

"They're keeping her for a few more hours." Riley groaned as she stood up. Bruises covered her legs and arms. A small cut was underneath her right eye. Her lip had dried blood on it from an earlier cut.

A few hours later...

"Just throw her in," a man said, "I'm sure she can't feel a thing."

Cathy's body was thrown into the room where the rest of the team stared at her.

The door slammed shut and locked.

Cathy's fist closed tight as she groaned and struggled to sit up.

Mac came over to help her, but Cathy put out her hand to stop him.

"I'm fine." Cathy lied. She dragged herself towards the wall, and sat up against it.

As Mac looked at Cathy, her lip was bleeding down her chin. Big marks and bruises marked her arms and legs. Cathy's right eye had a small cut underneath it.

"What did they do to you?" Mac came over to Cathy's side.

"Everything." Cathy stared straightforward as if she was trying to see through the wall.

"I don't want to be here anymore." Riley said.

"None of us do," Jack looked at Riley, "but right now, we're stuck here, either until Matty finds us, or we fight our way out."

Riley lowered her head.

Days passed, then weeks. Then they lost track of time.

Murdoc came into the room with a big smile on his face.

"Look at my little happy campers," Murdoc's eyes scanned the room, "I do believe your time here has come to an end, so, let's take a walk shall we?"

Murdoc's men came in and grabbed one person by the arm and dragged them out of the room.

As the team was being dragged, they came into a bigger, more open area.

"Like what I've done with the place?" Murdoc asked.

"Looks like trash." Cathy smirked.

Murdoc walked towards Cathy and roughly grabbed her by the arm. He dragged her towards a ledge near a tank.

"You son of a bitch," Cathy laughed, "you actually did something that I told you."

"Bring them over." Murdoc looked towards the Phoenix team.

Cathy looked down at the tank and noticed it had a few aquatic animals in it.

"What's in the tank Dennis?" Cathy asked.

Murdoc chuckled.

"I'm so glad you asked," Murdoc grabbed a zip tie and tied it around Cathy's wrists. "Those are electric eels dear Cathrine. They remind me of you. They're electrifying, fast, aggressive, and ugly." Murdoc smiled.

Cathy fidgeted in Murdoc's hold. She wanted to get away from the edge as soon as possible.

"I can't wait to end you," Murdoc whispered into Cathy's ear. This sent a cold shiver down her spine.

"Tie them all up." Murdoc said to his men. He never took his eyes off of Cathy. Murdoc was determined to end her, and he didn't want to take his eyes off of her for one second, fearing that she might escape him somehow.